• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OhioBolt
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by foreigner View Post
    All of our current QBs stay, Lynn is in charge no matter what some of you HC pretenders think...
    This pretender HC says if Cardelle Jones can't beat out Geno Smith there would be no reason to keep him on the roster, I don' think we carried 3 QBs on the 53-man roster in a long, long, long time.

Comment

• richpjr
      richpjr commented
      Editing a comment
      Didn't we have Jones and Clemens on the roster last year?
  • Budsman
    Registered Charger Fan
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by foreigner View Post
    All of our current QBs stay, Lynn is in charge no matter what some of you HC pretenders think...
    Hc pretenders? Wrong. Just fans who spend their time and money on a team a feel like they want to get together and talk about it. Last I checked no one was advocating for Lynn to get fired and one of us to take over? Oh and you can go back to your political forum with that nonsense.

Comment

• Heatmiser
      HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

I would like to see more of Dez Newsome. I think he has a lot of talent and is a bigger back (for this team at least)

White did not disappoint. He looks way bigger than he did in college. Maybe just my eyes. But he actually looks like a LB out there even though he is probably only 220. I am telling you he is a devastating hitter and very aggressive. Will bring back the Rodney mentality to this defense. Addae trys to do it, but he ends up hurting himself more than the guy he hits.

TG
      Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• blueman
        blueman commented
        Editing a comment
        We haven’t had a big RB in a long long time, please make it so.
    • SDFan
      Woober Goober
      • Jun 2013
      • Dolores, CO
      • Retired
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Rugger05 View Post

Uchena played awesome and he seems like a steal in the 2nd round. I really think this could be a very solid draft for Bolts, like 2016.

I agree that Geno needs to get reps with the 2nd team next week. Jones is not an NFL QB and that experiment needs to end ASAP.

This will be a very fun team to watch this year
      the team is short on TEs- maybe convert Jones to TE? Guy has some athletic ability and good size, but can't throw accurately. Maybe he'd excel at just running and catching instead?
      Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:

Comment

• RTPbolt
        Charger Fan till the end
        • Jun 2013
        • North Carolina
        • Send PM

I didnt get a chance to watch all of the game but I will say this....this was game 1 of preseason...first day out with real hitting. I wouldnt judge our new qbs off one performance but thats me. Give them a few more games to see how they learn and adjust. I have a feeling Geno is going to be the #2 based on experience, but who knows. A lot will depend on who has the mastery of out complex offense down.

Comment

• Coachmarkos
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • SoDak
          • Technology Director
          • Send PM

Also, I'm just mentioning this because I don't remember reading it anywhere.

Wasn't impressed with Josh Rosen. Not saying he won't be good... game 1, running with the 2's, etc...

But out of the draft class, everyone was saying he was the "most ready" to go. He sure didn't look it last week.

-Maybe the chargers #2's are just that good? LOL. Let's hope so.
          "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

Working...
          X