What do you think of Ramsey running his mouth about everyone?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wu-dai clan
    Smooth Operation
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

What I saw was this.
    Ramsey calls himself a shut down corner.
    Well, IMV OBJ got the better of him.
    The funniest comments were about hockey.
    LOL. You have to be able to handle the puck on a sheet of ice, while skating, and while being defended. And oh, by the way, you had better keep your head up while doing all this. No watching the puck. Or you will get yourself blasted, Jalen.
    Get comfortable with being uncomfortable.
    Ben Herbert

Comment

• Chargerville
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Sep 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by charger1993 View Post
      I love it, i love fpr defensive backs tp have the confidence. This is exactly what deion would do. If your db aint saying hes the best and letting everyone know they are, they just aint the guy you want as a db.give me cocky arrogant and backing it up leads to a good defense
      Last edited by Chargerville; 09-14-2018, 02:22 PM.

Comment

• richpjr
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Nashville
        • Send PM

I love it, i love fpr defensive backs tp have the confidence. This is exactly what deion would do. If your db aint saying hes the best and letting everyone know they are, they just aint the guy you want as a db.give me cocky arrogant and backing it up leads to a good defense
        I don't remember Deion ever publicly talking about how other players suck or are overrated. I have no problem with confidence and swagger or trash talk on the field. But he is just showing the world how insecure he is and there will be some crow eaten at some point.

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Originally posted by sufan144 View Post
          That guy needs to shut his mouth & let his play do the talking which he has done for now I can't stand the Jags Blake Bortles & Josh Lambo the same Lambo who ran onto the field against the Raiders to congratulate Sebastian Janikowski after he hit the game winner against the Chargers the Jags have a solid D & a good run game should be a good one vs New England I dislike both teams Ramsey likes the attention that's why he runs his mouth
          I dont see that much different than players exchanging jerseys and signing them and taking pictures of it. Its a game and your supposed to have sportsmanship. Its always the fans that get more worked up about that stuff than the players. That said i wish we still had Lambo, we would of made the playoffs last season and he is killing it in Jax.
          Ive seen Ingram out there yucking it up after a loss. Are they supposed to slap the opponenets hand away when they say good game and offer a handshake? Yeah thats what the fans would want but that isnt how it goes.
          Last edited by Boltjolt; 09-14-2018, 03:50 PM.

Comment

• charger1993
            Registered Charger Fan
            • May 2017
            • Send PM

I mean i agree he could be less of an ass but hes mostly saying what the fans are thinking. Blake bortles is overrated for example. Plus its giving espn something else to talk about besides lebron and kap

Comment

• charger1993
              Registered Charger Fan
              • May 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

I don't remember Deion ever publicly talking about how other players suck or are overrated. I have no problem with confidence and swagger or trash talk on the field. But he is just showing the world how insecure he is and there will be some crow eaten at some point.
              Deion never did i was just saying i like the confidence of just walking it and talking it. Idc what he says if he backs it up. It bosa was to call other players trash then go sack them 4 times a game i wouldnt give to shits.

Comment

• SDFan
                Woober Goober
                • Jun 2013
                • Dolores, CO
                • Retired
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
                Its best to shut up and play.
                exactly. let your play do the talking, or at least confine the trash talking to the field. Social media is a curse on the world.
                Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:

Comment

• Chargerville
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Sep 2013
                  • Send PM

I mean i agree he could be less of an ass but hes mostly saying what the fans are thinking. Blake Bortles is overrated for example. Plus its giving espn something else to talk about besides lebron and kap
                  But if he's gonna call out Big Ben and Eli Manning for not being good (two QBs who both won multiple Super Bowls before they had receivers like Antonio Brown or Odell Beckham to supposedly make them look good), then keep it "real" and publicly call out Blake Bortles as well!

Comment

Working...
                  X