X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck, errr C'ya Sturgis

Too strong? I think not. How many game are you going to let him lose?
    Moving to LA is not a good business decision, it’s a death sentence.

He needs to be gone. But Badgley is not the answer
    Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

Worst kicker since 19 seventy fucking nine. 39 fucking years.
      Moving to LA is not a good business decision, it’s a death sentence.

Comment

I blame the long snapper!
        Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

And yet team after team is able to sign new and different kickers every year.

Shit... I'm at the point where I'm willing to bring back Aguayo. Or maybe that Carlson kid the Vikings cut week 1. He was a great kicker in college, and won their kicking job before the season.
          "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

Originally posted by coachmarkos View Post

Shit... I'm at the point where I'm willing to bring back Aguayo. Or maybe that Carlson kid the Vikings cut week 1. He was a great kicker in college, and won their kicking job before the season.
            It doesnít matter who we have as long as Stewart is our ST coach.

Comment

AMEN

Comment

Carlson i think is a Raider

Comment

He's not missing kicks. Not that I love Stewart or anything... but it's not like he's out there pushing the ball left over and over again.

What's Novak up to these days, anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
                    He needs to be gone. But Badgley is not the answer
                    Just curious who you would suggest? Im not completely sold on Badgley based on his kickoffs. But who else is there? We are so broken at this position i would consider keeping 2 kickers on the roster. Badgley for inside 45 and Aguayo on kickoffs and long FGs. If he makes the long stuff start giving him the short stuff.

Or just let Aguayo have a shot while we keep Badgley on the PS.

Comment

He's not missing kicks. Not that I love Stewart or anything... but it's not like he's out there pushing the ball left over and over again.

What's Novak up to these days, anyway?
                      When literally every facet of the position he coaches sucks, and we have swapped out multiple players, at some point you have to look at coaching. Look at his coaching history (as well as results) and tell me what makes him qualified to be a ST coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Just curious who you would suggest? Im not completely sold on Badgley based on his kickoffs. But who else is there? We are so broken at this position i would consider keeping 2 kickers on the roster. Badgley for inside 45 and Aguayo on kickoffs and long FGs. If he makes the long stuff start giving him the short stuff.

Badgley has a high school kicker leg. His kicks go straight, but are all low and Iím not sure he could make a 45 yard fg.

Comment

Bring in Aguayo tomorrow. Yes, I'm that ready. We've got nothing to lose at this point. It's not like Sturgis has done anything to win us anything.

Comment

Badgely is better than what we have... What's Blair Walsh up to these days?

Comment

Aguayo and 2 others. Find a guy this week for fg and KO. Too many injuries to carry 2 kickers.

Comment

Fuck bring OchoCinco.. he kicks better.

Comment

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

I have no idea. The ship has sailed on getting a good kicker. I just know I want Sturgis gone. I've had enough.

I wouldn't keep Badgley because he has a weak leg. Since he cant kick touchbacks, even with his low kicks, I dont trust him to make anything over 40 yards.

Now that we have an all-pro holder, how about Giorgio Tavecchio?

Is Blair Walsh still out there? He sucks, but probably not as bad as these two. Patrick Murray, maybe?

I'd definitely bring back Novak.
                                  Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

TT needs to shit-can Turdgis ASAP and send a Drew Kaser a Pepperidge Farms gift basket with an apology card.

Comment

Not only have Sturgis shit the bed, he also cost us a punter who could actually, you know... punt.

Comment

Id take Aguayo....he cant possibly be worse. Sturgis has cobwebs in his head. He is mentally done.

why not change at this point....or shit just go for 2 or go for it on any field goal length try...we cant be worse off.

Comment

Working...
                                        X