• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chargers open as an 8 point favorite at Oakland

Discuss.

Discuss what? fuck the faiders...

Comment

28 point favorite?

i dont want to get cocky. I hope we launch them into a tizzy they can Carr (i feel sorry for the kid at this point). With a likely top 2 pick they will go qb anyways. Grudy is not in control and they all know it.

Comment

Raiders week!
        Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

The first of three trap games before Pittsburgh.... Oakland, Denver and Arizona. I want the Chargers to just run away and don't let these teams hang around.

Oakland is the worst team in the league, but they'll have 10 days between games here, and I think they will not be an easy out, as they will be motivated to take the stink out left over from the Niner loss. But they are outmanned on offense and defense.

Comment

Pretty sure their offense is good for at least 1 turnover. Without Good WR i think we push to shut down their run game. Get a few scores up and keep the pedal down.

Comment

Sturgis misses 3 FGs and makes the game a pick em. Stewart gets congratulated by Lynn for his great coaching.
              Moving to LA is not a good business decision, it’s a death sentence.

Comment

I dont think Sturgis will be here next week. Pretty sure he gets pushed off the back of the bus leaving the stadium. Anybody but at this point. Shit we dropped Kaser for a lot less.

Comment

Fuck the Raiders. Kick their ass and send them off to Las Vegas.

Comment

We should wax them!

Comment

Spread up to 10 after the game. I expect us to cover.

Comment

Our explosive O needs to score more points.

Comment

Originally posted by blueman View Post
                          Our explosive O needs to score more points.
                          played a good game, with a stout D in a very tough environment. We scored enough to win even with our Shitker leaving 5 on the field. NEXT.....

Comment

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
                            Spread up to 10 after the game. I expect us to cover.
                            If I were going to put money on this game, I'd have to take SD...er...LA...to cover. I honestly think that happens with ease unless someone from Vegas picks up the red phone and calls in a fluke Raiders score.

If the Raiders decide to show up for this game, and actually stick around for all four quarters, they're still outclassed across the board. I can't name a single position where the Raiders boast superiority.

Well...draft position. That's nice. Doesn't help us Sunday, unfortunately.

Oh, hey. How'd ya like that "SD...er...LA" joke from the guy whose team doesn't even know where they'll be playing in 2019? The crowdacity of some people is astounding, isn't it?

Comment

What's going on, guys? How the hell are ya?

Comment

Hey Crow....howd you escape into here?

on any given sunday...never know what could happen but odds certainly favor the Bolts even in Oakland. Outside of a kicker we should beat you at most positions. If we can put 30 up on Seattle (yes i count the 5 gimme kicking points we gifted them) we can put 30 up on the Raiders.

Heres to a non letdown game! Lets play our best and come out healthy!

Comment

We have a bye week right!

Comment

Originally posted by Crow View Post

If I were going to put money on this game, I'd have to take SD...er...LA...to cover. I honestly think that happens with ease unless someone from Vegas picks up the red phone and calls in a fluke Raiders score.

If the Raiders decide to show up for this game, and actually stick around for all four quarters, they're still outclassed across the board. I can't name a single position where the Raiders boast superiority.
                                    What's the name of your kicker?

Comment

Calling it now. Bolts destroy the turds 51-0 in the black hole.
                                      2019 draft. A work in progress....
                                      Mack Wilson (ILB) BAMA, Jalen Jelks (DE) ORE, Gerald Willis III (DT) the U, Paul Adams (OT) MIZZOU, Nasir Adderley (FS/CB) UD, Davion Davis (WR/RS) SHSU, Eli Dunne (QB) UNI

Comment

Originally posted by obvious_idiot_bolt View Post

What's the name of your kicker?
                                        What I was thinking lol.

Comment

Working...
                                        X