Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trevor Williams did not practice because of a knee. Wonder if that is why he didn't start last week.

Comment

I don’t think so, Rich. I think Davis beat him out. Trevor played special teams a lot last week. He switched places with Davis. Lynn has liked Davis from day one. I really have not seen a decline in Williams’ play. The loss of pash rush has affected all the dbs

tg
      Last edited by Heatmiser; 11-09-2018, 05:35 AM.
      Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

You guys looking strong.

Comment

Having Bosa would really make a difference. He plays smart and is solid agsinst the rush....i miss his forced fumbles and drive to finish every play. I sure hope he can fully recover.

Hunter im curious if he is progressing to make it back. I dont think he was IRd so that would be a nice plus.

Comment

Originally posted by RTPbolt View Post
            Having Bosa would really make a difference. He plays smart and is solid agsinst the rush....i miss his forced fumbles and drive to finish every play. I sure hope he can fully recover.

Hunter im curious if he is progressing to make it back. I dont think he was IRd so that would be a nice plus.
            Is Bosa not back this week?

Comment

Originally posted by JRobinson View Post

Is Bosa not back this week?
              No, probably not for a few more weeks.

Comment

Shaun O‘Hara from NFLN just said “this could be another pounding in the black hole for the Raiders”
                Hahahaha
                When asked when he would play again, Bosa responded with a shrug... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

I'm hoping not, but I am fearing a TRAP game in the worst way.

1. The Raiders play like absolute crap last week, embarrassed themselves on National TV.
                  2. The Chargers played pretty well last week, in a game that shouldn't have been that close.
                  3. It's in Oakland.
                  4. They may stink, but they are professional athletes over there, and you can bet there's some guys who are not happy.

In Other words,
                  wolf.jpg
                  "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

Does Chucky intentionally lose the game to improve his draft position? Bosa looks like a sweet consolation prize to me.
                    Moving to LA is not a good business decision, it’s a death sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
                      Does Chucky intentionally lose the game to improve his draft position? Bosa looks like a sweet consolation prize to me.
                      If it's close he absolutely will. Honestly all we need to do is force feed Gordon and this game should be a wrap if we buy rivers time to pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
                        Not “intentionally “ but his decisions will result in many more losses including a divisional beating by the BOLTS, aka the Hollywood Hammers of Carson/Inglewood .
                        2019 draft. A work in progress....
                        Mack Wilson (ILB) BAMA, Jalen Jelks (DE) ORE, Gerald Willis III (DT) the U, Paul Adams (OT) MIZZOU, Nasir Adderley (FS/CB) UD, Davion Davis (WR/RS) SHSU, Eli Dunne (QB) UNI

Comment

Injury report:
                          LOS ANGELES CHARGERS
                          Joey Bosa DE Foot DNP DNP DNP Out
                          Kyle Emanuel OLB Hip LP DNP Questionable
                          Chris Landrum DE Hip LP LP LP Questionable
                          Darius Philon DE Ankle DNP LP LP Questionable
                          Trevor Williams CB Knee DNP DNP Questionable
                          OAKLAND RAIDERS
                          Jon Feliciano G/C Ribs LP LP LP (-)
                          Rodney Hudson C Ankle LP LP LP (-)
                          Gabe Jackson G Pectoral FP FP FP (-)
                          Karl Joseph S Groin FP FP FP (-)
                          Doug Martin RB Hip LP LP LP (-)
                          Kolton Miller T Knee/Elbow LP LP LP (-)
                          Kelechi Osemele G/T Knee LP LP LP (-)
                          Daryl Worley CB Shoulder LP LP LP (-)

Comment

Pound the Black Hole....why has that never occurred to me? Hilarious....

Comment

Working...
                            X