Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The ONLY DB who can cover Tyreek Hill is....

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ONLY DB who can cover Tyreek Hill is....

....Jason Verrett. I truly believe he could match him and take him out of a game. IF he could ever be healthy and IF he hasn't lost his speed and quickness with all these injuries. Might be something we never get to see.

TG
    Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

I don't, even when healthy.

Comment

I concur.
      I will not be surprised if we bring back JV on a 1-2 year vet minimum contract laced with incentives.
      If his agility and speed haven’t been diminished he can match any WR.
      Ability to stay healthy is his only major flaw, it’s just a huge issue which may have cost him his career.
      JUAN THORNHILL (FS/CB) UVA
      RENELL WREN (DT) ASU
      MAX SCHARPING (OT) NIU
      JAMEL DEAN (CB) AUB
      KAHALE WARRING (TE) SDSU
      ARMON WATTS (DT) ARK
      ALEXANDER MATTISON (RB) BSU

Comment

No chance they bring him back. You can't miss 55 out of 80 games and expect us to resign him. Even at a cheap price it's throwing away cap space. Time to move on.

Comment

Hill needs double coverage IMO.
          Moving to LA is not a good business decision, it’s a death sentence.

Comment

Imagine this D with Bosa, Verrett, White all playing. Freakin’ scary.

Comment

Originally posted by blueman View Post
              Imagine this D with Bosa, Verrett, White all playing. Freakin’ scary.
              I'm just trying to imagine Verrett playing. Been so long I fforgetwhat it was like.

Comment

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

I'm just trying to imagine Verrett playing. Been so long I fforgetwhat it was like.
                I can remember, he was automatic shutdown against practically every WR thrown at him. It was very impressive to see that in the Charger D backfield.

Comment

Didnt he struggle to cover ty hilton who isnt nowhere near as fast?

Comment

I would seriously have no idea who Jason Verrett could or couldnt cover at this point.

I would think injuries have to take their toll at some point
                    Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

Verrett has played in one game since Oct 2nd, 2016. In that season he played in 4 games.

Comment

I won’t pretend to know myself but
                        They say michael davis has the physical ability to run with anyone.
                        Obviously he wasn’t even a starter before yesterday, and it’s a long/unlikely journey, but there is hope he can be our “fast wr” cover corner in the future.
                        Stay Salty.

Comment

Working...
                        X