• Show
Clear All
  • Fleet
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

Originally posted by AFboltfan View Post
    Its funny what might be if PR actually had a home field advantage. Stub Hub did not have the usual opposing fans majority they are used to, I wonder if that played some small part? Either way, our receivers and PR were on point.
    Part of me thinks that the cost of seeing a game at stubhub is having an impact on fans. And i agree this might have been the most efficient ive ever seen Rivers play. Im starting to think the fan situation at home isnt having a huge impact on the players. Its an execution issue. These guys should be used to the fan situation by now.

And welcome to the forum. You need anything just ask me. Cheers to you.

Comment

• Formula 21
      The Future is Now
      • Jun 2013
      • Republic of San Diego
      • Send PM

The receivers had some outstanding catches too. Let's not forget that. Everything just came together for one day for him.
      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
      The Wasted Decade is done.
      Build Back Better.

Comment

• like54ninjas
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Oct 2017
        • Great White North
        • Draftnik
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
        The receivers had some outstanding catches too. Let's not forget that. Everything just came together for one day for him.
        Phil used WE had a record day. Good protection, some great catches, and some perfect throws.
        My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
        K9
        Nasir
        Tillery
        Parham
        Reed

Comment

• WindsorUK
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2013
          • Windsor, U.K.
          • Send PM

Listening to an NFL weekly program here last evening and they were discussing Aaron Rogers, and the fact that Green Bay is playing poorly. More to the point, Rogers NEVER takes heat when the Packers are down, talking heads assuming he's to great to be at fault.
          Then the British host throws this out: with the Packers trailing by 1 point in the 4th quarter, against teams with winning records, Green Bay is 0-37! Not once has the great Aaron Rogers brought his team back from a mere 1 point deficit in the 4th in 37 straight tries!
          That is a fairly damning stat. As much as we harp on Rivers inability to bring us back in close 4th quarter contests, a QB held in much higher esteem, is absolutely APPALING in such situations.
          I realize Rogers has a ring but unfortunately for us, Rivers has a Spanos.
          So PR may not be as great as some but I'll go to battle with him every Sunday.

Comment

• Panamamike
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by WindsorUK View Post
            Listening to an NFL weekly program here last evening and they were discussing Aaron Rogers, and the fact that Green Bay is playing poorly. More to the point, Rogers NEVER takes heat when the Packers are down, talking heads assuming he's to great to be at fault.
            Then the British host throws this out: with the Packers trailing by 1 point in the 4th quarter, against teams with winning records, Green Bay is 0-37! Not once has the great Aaron Rogers brought his team back from a mere 1 point deficit in the 4th in 37 straight tries!
            That is a fairly damning stat. As much as we harp on Rivers inability to bring us back in close 4th quarter contests, a QB held in much higher esteem, is absolutely APPALING in such situations.
            I realize Rogers has a ring but unfortunately for us, Rivers has a Spanos.
            So PR may not be as great as some but I'll go to battle with him every Sunday.
            Awesome stat for in game wagering

i am convinced Rivers will get at least one ring before he retires.
            Look at Rivers advanced stats for his career. Dude has been a stud...often to guys off the street, or from other teams practice squad to starting lineup, with injury decimated olines etc. He has had some really shit luck of cluster injuries or shit ST.

Comment

• foreigner
              Tom Telesco is gone
              • Sep 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post

Awesome stat for in game wagering

i am convinced Rivers will get at least one ring before he retires.
              Look at Rivers advanced stats for his career. Dude has been a stud...often to guys off the street, or from other teams practice squad to starting lineup, with injury decimated olines etc. He has had some really shit luck of cluster injuries or shit ST.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Joy Division
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • May 2017
                  • Send PM

It's the uni's. They should make them permanent. #royalblue