X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick thoughts on an un effin believeable game

Best finish I can remember. Way to nut up guys.
    Last edited by Formula 21; 12-02-2018, 09:03 PM.
    Moving to LA is not a good business decision, it’s a death sentence.

The best thing was it was against a very good team, on the road, and on national TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
      Best finish I can remember. Way to nut up gays.
      LOL nut up gays? Just kidding man. I know what you meant.

Comment

Im writing a new song. It starts

Deck the halls
        with Pittsburghs balls.

Merry Christmas to all.

Comment

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
          Im writing a new song. It starts

Deck the halls
          with Pittsburghs balls.

Merry Christmas to all.
          LOL now I got that song stuck in my head now. Thanks. Needs more lyrics.

Comment

For me, it was a huge win. That was a game I was sure would be a loss, even a huge loss.

But they stayed in the game and won it. While I hoped for a win, Iím pretty shocked
            Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

I have a few Steeler friends and they are PISSED at the refs. According to them they cost the Steelers the game. I don't know about that, but they sure did miss a few big ones.

Comment

Pittsburgh was 220-0-2 when ahead at home by 14+ at the half. Nice to be the team to break that instead of being on the other end of a stat like that. Seems we are usually the team everybody gets their first or Best something against.

Comment

I get the pissed at the refs thing. Obvious false start. I think we got one of those in the Seattle game too. Might have even been Tevi. That being said, we got screwed on some PI calls too (both against us, and ones that should have been called on Pitt).

Comment

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
                    I have a few Steeler friends and they are PISSED at the refs. According to them they cost the Steelers the game. I don't know about that, but they sure did miss a few big ones.
                    That happens to all teams. I mean you don't have to look any further then Ed Hoccoli screwing us over in Denver.

Comment

Fuck Pissburgh and their entitled, crybaby fans. Refs handed them the SB in 2005 so they can fuck right off.

Thats as satisfying a win as I can think of in a long, long time. Maybe since beating KC in KC late in 2013 season.
                      NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED

Comment

Will Brinson‏Verified account @WillBrinson 10m10 minutes ago
                        "I'm going to keep my mouth shut. ... Because I've spent enough money to New York." Mike Tomlin artfully dances around not complaining about the refs while complaining about the refs

Comment

Originally posted by madcaplaughs View Post
                          I get the pissed at the refs thing. Obvious false start. I think we got one of those in the Seattle game too. Might have even been Tevi. That being said, we got screwed on some PI calls too (both against us, and ones that should have been called on Pitt).
                          That first PI call against Davis was the correct call.

Comment

Comment

Tomlin played the refs like a fiddle. The werent making any calls so Pitt kept up with the pass interferences. Three offsides at the end were only because they felt the refs wouldnt call it.

Comment

Originally posted by chris9341 View Post

That was a great play by the receiver. Stop and launch yourself backwards at an out of control cb. They should teach that move.

Comment

There were obvious holds, offsides and piís not called on Pitt all game. They had their fair share of home cooking. Their fans are just salty and I get it.

Comment

Such a great win I cant even complain about Stewart getting beat AGAIN by a team overloading the defensive left side on a block attempt. Yes, I said AGAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by chris9341 View Post

It was true but the failure was on Addae not Davis. Addae had so many blown coverages responsibilities I want him assaulted by Hunt and his entourage.
                                      2019 draft. A work in progress that’s getting closer......
                                      Lyndell Wilson (ILB) BAMA, Max Scharping (OT) NIU, Delvon Randall (S) TEM, Cortez Broughton (DT) UC, Davion Davis (WR/KR) SHSU, Dewayne Hendrix (DE) PITT, David Blough (QB) PU

Comment

Rivers is now tied with Peyton Manning with 7 wins when trailing by at least 16 points in a game

Comment

Working...
                                        X