X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunter Henry return?

Hey guys, it was reported last month that Henry had a chance at returning this month and I was just wondering if there was any update on it?

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...ers-next-month

Even Lynn appears to be somewhat optimistic about him returning this season in that above article by noting his progression.

It would be awesome to get him back by the KC game (but I imagine hed have to at least start practicing in some fashion this wk to be ready by then) since the offense is missing Gordon and in general have gotten very little production from their TEs this season.

Anyway, Im just wondering if there has been any update on it and I missed it?

The fact he was cutting was a really good sign. Im hopeful he can come back for the playoffs. he would have killed the Steelers last night who clearly could care less about the middle of the field.

And welcome to the forum my man. Great to have you.

Comment

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
      The fact he was cutting was a really good sign. Im hopeful he can come back for the playoffs. he would have killed the Steelers last night who clearly could care less about the middle of the field.

seemed the game plan didn't feature TEs getting the ball much last night? I kept wondering early where Virgil Greene was on 3rd downs and then expected at least 1 to Gates trying to convert. I think I saw Culkin in there once in a play? Were they just blocking all game or not featured in the gameplan?
      Chagras Got no barg!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SDfan View Post

seemed the game plan didn't feature TEs getting the ball much last night? I kept wondering early where Virgil Greene was on 3rd downs and then expected at least 1 to Gates trying to convert. I think I saw Culkin in there once in a play? Were they just blocking all game or not featured in the gameplan?
        yeah. I think they were mostly used to help block vs the pass rush. I thought we should have used the screen game more to offset it as well.

Comment

It would be awesome but I think it's more important he has a proper rehab so that he is good to go for seasons to come. Maybe he can contribute by playoff time, who knows?
          ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

Ya just never know what gets called, and what Rivers decides to run at the LOS.

Comment

Originally posted by SDfan View Post

Was a little surprised as well. But Allen was essentially doing that for us. I think they put a LB on him close to 8 times.

Comment

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Thanks, Ive been a lurker for sometime but glad to be on board.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyTruth View Post

Thanks, Ive been a lurker for sometime but glad to be on board.

I THOUGHT I saw someone peeking in the window....

Comment

I can't imagine how dynamic the offense would be with a weapon like HH. Would be awesome to see 2 TE set with Henry and Gates/Green.

Green has helped our run game immensely.

Comment

Originally posted by boldarblood View Post
                      I can't imagine how dynamic the offense would be with a weapon like HH. Would be awesome to see 2 TE set with Henry and Gates/Green.

Green has helped our run game immensely.
                      Virgil and Culkin are both great in the run game. When HH gets back, for the playoffs or next season, those 3 guys make a excellent core TE group.
                      DALTON RISNER (OT) KSU
                      JUAN THORNHILL (FS/CB) UVA
                      RENELL WREN (DT) ASU
                      JUSTIN HOLLINS (LB) ORE
                      DAWSON KNOX (TE) UMS
                      ALEXANDER MATTISON (RB) BSU
                      ATHONY RUSH (DT) UAB

Comment

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Virgil and Culkin are both great in the run game. When HH gets back, for the playoffs or next season, those 3 guys make a excellent core TE group.
                        Im salivating at the thought of our run blocking with Henry and Catrell added to the mix
                        028. Jerry Tillery DT Notre Dame
                        060. Juan Thornhill S Virginia
                        091. Joe Jackson DE Miami
                        130. Bennie Snell RB Kentucky
                        166. Cameron Smith LB USC
                        200. Yosh Nijman OT Virginia Tech
                        242. Josh Oliver TE San Jose State
                        \_(ツ)_/

Comment

Working...
                        X