X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finishing games

One thing about this team is the way the have won the close games in the end. The D came up big on the two point play against the Titans. I was impressed with Rivers on the four minute drive to close out the Pittsburgh game. As much as I love Rivers I feel he gets too excited and does something stupid in pressure situations (the end of the Denver game is a perfect example). Even though it wasn't a long FG it was nice seeing a kicker hit the game winning FG as time expires.

Originally posted by Rugger05 View Post
    One thing about this team is the way the have won the close games in the end. The D came up big on the two point play against the Titans. I was impressed with Rivers on the four minute drive to close out the Pittsburgh game. As much as I love Rivers I feel he gets too excited and does something stupid in pressure situations (the end of the Denver game is a perfect example). Even though it wasn't a long FG it was nice seeing a kicker hit the game winning FG as time expires.
    I think this is what AL has done more than anything. Brought a toughness, being calm under pressure, accountability, and EXPECTATION that we are going to win.
    2019 draft. A work in progress that’s getting closer with declared prospects .....
    Jeffrey Simmons (DT) MSSU, Andre Dillard (OT) WSU, Tyrel Dodson (ILB) TXAM, Isaiah Johnson (CB) UH, Malik Gant (FS) MU, Devine Ozigbo (RB) NEB, Nick Fitzgerald (TE/SLASH) MSSU

Comment

Working...
    X