• Nashville
    • Send PM

Chargers open as a 5 pt favorite over the Ravens

Discuss
  • Bolt-O
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Buckle up D. The Ravens will try to run it down the Chargers throat, to keep PR off the field, as the Titans tried to do. Coaches did have the extra 2 days to plan exclusively for them.

Comment

• like54ninjas
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2017
      • Great White North
      • Draftnik
      • Send PM

My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
      K9
      Nasir
      Tillery
      Parham
      Reed

Comment

• Boltx
        Dominate the day
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Be interesting to see how we do against them.

IMO they are the worst possible playoff matchup for us.
        ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Budsman
          Registered Charger Fan
          • May 2017
          • Send PM

Comment

• Formula 21
            The Future is Now
            • Jun 2013
            • Republic of San Diego
            • Send PM

If Balt beats us, I hope Pitt loses too. That knocks Pitt out of the 5 seed so we wouldnt have to play them in the first game. I hate playing Pitt morethan any other team.
            Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
            The Wasted Decade is done.
            Build Back Better.

Comment

• RTPbolt
              Charger Fan till the end
              • Jun 2013
              • North Carolina
              • Send PM

Pitt at New Orleans...tough place to win.

at this point i dont care who we play...Pitt, Ravens, New England, Texans....we are in the playoffs and have a chance. All those teams have had losses...more than us and to mediocre teams too. They csn be beat even in their stadiums.

Comment

• OhioBolt
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Only concern is Lamar Jackson learning to be a QB from the pocket, because I believe we can go 8 in the box and use our best tackler Derwin James as a spy. The problem again becomes if Lamar Jackson is making plays in the pocket and we have Addae doing Addae like things in the secondary. Baltimore recieving core is not a threat there most dangerous threat is John Brown<Tyrek Hill the rest of them are possesion recievers. We should win and if we get ahead early, Baltimore is not a comeback team. Key is get ahead early and keep the medal to the floor.

Comment

• UtahBolt
                  Did we win?
                  • Jun 2013
                  • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
                  • Send PM

This is gonna be a tough one that will be a one score game that will come down to the end. In that case, I like our chances as that scenario would most likely means LJ will have to throw the ball and that is their weakness.

The really interesting match up will be the battle between Rivers and Weddle down the middle of the field. Two old friends that probably know everything about each other. You know Weddle will be extra fired up to do something to beat his old team.
                  I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

• Coachmarkos
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • SoDak
                    • Technology Director
                    • Send PM

Would not be surprised to see Phillips or someone (Brown maybe?) "spy" on Jackson, and only rush 3 guys... which sounds crazy, I know... but he's really fast...if you think watching Mahomes "escape" from pressure is frustrating... just wait.
                    "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

NOW YOUR GET IT PISSPIPES!!!!!!
                      Bengals Rule! Rookie Member # 643 posted 09-25-2001 07:38 AM

Laugh it now grilbutts.Who fubled wheres the ball bitch!Read it and lean dumass.First you braged rarts now we rule it Gerbic no the good team snots!Cause i was their beakshits now well the champons!!!!Hockkkkkkkk!Now you now who beat a ass cause EPSN it fact jack.Read it or weap buttlips!FIST PLACE CAUSE YOU FUBLED!NO LIE DOGS BEAT IT!!!!

Who wiped the asse jailnuts no bicth the great team.Did stabit Ray loss it old Brownshits no the new shitz!Cause Plamer ruled it not teentits.Hockkkkkk! Thats why EPSN the great game our piss! Dont barg it cause were the lead coach not Bitdick.No turdlaps well the frist win your buttzits.Thats the fact jack! Now your cheered it fubleboy got hurt.Whos the dumass sos you drawres bicth! Cause good teams win it not bugsnot.Heres you tubfart no the great coach! No lie dogs beat it!!

Comment

• Screeme
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Coachmarkos View Post
                        Would not be surprised to see Phillips or someone (Brown maybe?) "spy" on Jackson, and only rush 3 guys... which sounds crazy, I know... but he's really fast...if you think watching Mahomes "escape" from pressure is frustrating... just wait.
                        Jackson has been hit or miss as a passer thus far. I would bet we put Derwin up as a spy, and go a lot more man. Force him to throw more. Sure, he'll make some throws, but he'll throw some real bad ones, too.

I could see them mixing it up with Phillips, or maybe even King to try to confuse Jackson, too.

I like Derwin, King.. they can both rush the QB, too.
                        Last edited by Screeme; 12-17-2018, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X