• Show
Clear All
  • Fleet
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

Congrats To Us As a Community

I think we are all still so jaded by the move and having this forum ripped apart that we are not trully celebrating. We just made the playoffs. Its been so long.

Those of us that stuck around really deserve this. Im so happy for all of us.

And now to think that we may go into the playoffs with Henry at TE. Gordon at RB. And Keenan, Tyrell and the real BMW?

We could be really deadly on offense. I think Henry really can tighten things up for us. Rivers has always had an amazing relationship with his TE. Losing Henry was big. But like most of our big losses we have had the opportunity to really get our depth plenty of playing time. Teams win championships with their depth.

Now we go into the playoffs getting guys back hopefully. Even with some major injuries on defense i still think we are one of the better projected playoff defenses. People say we are very balanced. I think we have been underachieving on offense.

Looking forward to this offense full speed. Would love to get the top seed as well. I think that has to be our focus. Hope the Chiefs lose a game.

Cheers to all of us. We deserve something positive. We are still so small here. And quiet. But it dont matter. We fight for each other. lol
  • Hard Charger
    Chargers fan since 1977!
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

I really hope we get to the promised land this year! At the very least for the sake of Gates and Rivers. Us fans could really use one as well. Even though the board was ripped apart you and the administration of this board has kept a roof over our heads and it is appreciated to the fullest! I'd follow you anywhere brother!

Go Bolts!

HC

Comment

• HollywoodLeo
      Registered Charger Fan
      • May 2017
      • Send PM

I'm just glad to find a forum that still embraces the team after I chose to stick with it.

Bolttalk became a cesspool after the move.

Comment

• Panamamike
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

FLEET,

I think you have done an amazing job holding the fort through a very rough time and growing our base via recruitment of true fans from other boards. Hats off to you my friend. I see clear skies ahead.....

Comment

• 99PROBLEMS
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Sep 2018
          • Chula Vista
          • OG Raider Hater
          • Send PM

Our wildest dreams are unfolding before our eyes
          Rivers MVP
          Lynn Coach of the year
          Seed 1
          Superbowl W
          rinse/repeat
          Stay Salty.

Comment

• Formula 21
            The Future is Now
            • Jun 2013
            • Republic of San Diego
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Hard Charger View Post
            I really hope we get to the promised land this year! At the very least for the sake of Gates and Rivers. Us fans could really use one as well. Even though the board was ripped apart you and the administration of this board has kept a roof over our heads and it is appreciated to the fullest! I'd follow you anywhere brother!

Go Bolts!

HC
            Fleet, thanks for the roof over our heads and frankly, the whole house, the house that Fleet built.

Enjoy all, this is the best of times in Boltdom.
            Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
            The Wasted Decade is done.
            Build Back Better.

Comment

• like54ninjas
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Oct 2017
              • Great White North
              • Draftnik
              • Send PM

My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
              K9
              Nasir
              Tillery
              Parham
              Reed

Comment

• RollingThunder
                Administrator
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

This is like the Stub Hub Center of fan forums but it is our Stub Hub Center. Hopefully we'll move in to the new Namecheap Center next year after we win the SuperBowl.

Comment

• Lyth
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Sep 2018
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by RollingThunder View Post
                  This is like the Stub Hub Center of fan forums but it is our Stub Hub Center. Hopefully we'll move in to the new Namecheap Center next year after we win the SuperBowl.
                  Minus being outnumbered by opposing fans.

Thanks Fleet for making it happen.

I think most of us are really happy. This is the Chargers though. Most of us have too many scars to fully embrace the happiness. We almost expect something to take it away. We're bracing for impact with the ground.

Seems like a different team since Lynn showed up. I really hope it is.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                    Administrator
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Great for our little community, and for those who could hang around after the move. For my mental health, I don't get attached to outcomes that I have no control over, like the location of the team, or even wins and losses beyond a couple of days. But getting to the ultimate goal I'll definitely attach to.

Comment

• SDFan
                      Woober Goober
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Dolores, CO
                      • Retired
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by RollingThunder View Post
                      Stubhub actually goes away after this year- new company has naming rights contract starting 2019.
                      Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:

Comment

• Bolt-O
                        Administrator
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Instead of calling it the new name, which is real lame., I think they will just refer to the field name... I think its called Rockit

Comment

Working...
                        X