• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt-O
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by LABoltFan View Post
    I signed up for this forum a while back but I don't know if Ive ever posted. The forum I have been on just seems to be kind of stagnant and every pro Chargers or pro LA view is turned into a debate. I'll be checking in here more often moving forward.
    That doesn't happen anymore. Even though the move is a sore issue, those who were over-the-top haters have moved on, or just stay off the main forum. We encourage focus on the players, coaches, and for the most part, the personnel staff, but dumping on the ownership is pointless, as they aren't here to listen. Feel free to post more!

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

I signed up for this forum a while back but I don't know if Ive ever posted. The forum I have been on just seems to be kind of stagnant and every pro Chargers or pro LA view is turned into a debate. I'll be checking in here more often moving forward.
      Great to have you with us man. You need anything just ask. Im fairly certain i know the forum you are talking about. lol

Comment

• Formula 21
        The Future is Now
        • Jun 2013
        • Republic of San Diego
        • Send PM

Welcome aboard. This is a great time to be among Bolt friends.
        Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
        The Wasted Decade is done.
        Build Back Better.

Comment

• Maverick
          (Coryellian)
          • Jun 2013
          • Point Loma
          • Send PM

Thank you for all your hard work, Fleet!
          GO BOLTS!

Comment

• charger1993
            Registered Charger Fan
            • May 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
            I think we are all still so jaded by the move and having this forum ripped apart that we are not trully celebrating. We just made the playoffs. Its been so long.

Those of us that stuck around really deserve this. Im so happy for all of us.

And now to think that we may go into the playoffs with Henry at TE. Gordon at RB. And Keenan, Tyrell and the real BMW?

We could be really deadly on offense. I think Henry really can tighten things up for us. Rivers has always had an amazing relationship with his TE. Losing Henry was big. But like most of our big losses we have had the opportunity to really get our depth plenty of playing time. Teams win championships with their depth.

Now we go into the playoffs getting guys back hopefully. Even with some major injuries on defense i still think we are one of the better projected playoff defenses. People say we are very balanced. I think we have been underachieving on offense.

Looking forward to this offense full speed. Would love to get the top seed as well. I think that has to be our focus. Hope the Chiefs lose a game.

Cheers to all of us. We deserve something positive. We are still so small here. And quiet. But it dont matter. We fight for each other. lol
            Fleet i messaged you, idk if its important to the site or if its on my end

Comment

• 21&500
              Bolt Spit-Baller
              • Sep 2018
              • A Whale's Vajayjay
              • CMB refugee
              • Send PM

Originally posted by foreigner View Post
              Charger Fans are popping up everywhere. Getting a lot of respect from fans of other teams.
              .005 Brock Bowers, TE/HB/SR Georgia
              .037 Braden Fiske, DT Florida St.
              .069 Mike Sainristil, CB Michigan
              .105 Brenden Rice, WR USC
              .110 Mason McCormick, OG/OC S. Dakota St.
              .140 Zak Zinter, OG Michigan
              .181 Nehemiah Pritchett, CB Auburn
              .225 Ainias Smith, WR Texas A&M
              .253 Carson Steele, RB UCLA

Comment

• 21&500
                Bolt Spit-Baller
                • Sep 2018
                • A Whale's Vajayjay
                • CMB refugee
                • Send PM

Should L.A. advance to the AFC title game as the higher seed, the Chargers will host the game at StubHub. But is playing at home really an advantage?

.005 Brock Bowers, TE/HB/SR Georgia
                .037 Braden Fiske, DT Florida St.
                .069 Mike Sainristil, CB Michigan
                .105 Brenden Rice, WR USC
                .110 Mason McCormick, OG/OC S. Dakota St.
                .140 Zak Zinter, OG Michigan
                .181 Nehemiah Pritchett, CB Auburn
                .225 Ainias Smith, WR Texas A&M
                .253 Carson Steele, RB UCLA

Comment

• Big Dog
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Fleet, I just wanted to say thank you to you for giving us remaining Charger fans a place to hangout and talk about the bolts. You took this all on and you are doing a bang up job, we lost a lot of good posters and it got a little quiet as we all licked our wounds, but it has been a good year, for this forum and also for the Chargers.

Last week was the happiest week being a Chargers fan for about a decade, we were getting all the media love and respect from the other fans for our win over KC ... over hyped for sure but still it was a nice week ...

It is also great to be "in" almost every single game until the final drive of the game ... winning more than our fair share for a change too I might add.

And a Merry Christmas to all my fellow Charger fans too, hearing some of you guys go at disagreeing over stuff , it feels like a family of brothers and sisters arguing ... ha ha ha

To the Bolts Brother-and sister-hood ...

Comment

• Fleet
                    TPB Founder
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Cardiff - Poipu
                    • Send PM

Thanks brother. Merry Christmas.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                      Smooth Operation
                      • May 2017
                      • Send PM

Merry Christmas everyone !

Thank you Fleet and mods for your contributions to Chargers fandom.
                      You don't know ball

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡