2019 Bolts in the ProBowl

Rivers
    MGIII
    Keenan
    SupaMel
    Pouncey
    Derwin
    Adrian Phillips
    Kansas City Chiefs wunderkind Patrick Mahomes is among the starters for the 2019 Pro Bowl in Orlando, Florida. Check out the complete AFC, NFC rosters for the game.
    My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
    K9
    Nasir
    Tillery
    Parham
    Reed
  • chargerkdb
    Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Hotter than hell, Georgia
    • Send PM

Chargers lead league with 7, yes 7 Pro Bowlers

Comment

• madcaplaughs
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Mike Williams is knocking on the door, projecting out to 676 yd and 10 TD's this year. Kid's got game

Comment

• UtahBolt
        Did we win?
        • Jun 2013
        • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
        • Send PM

Wow...leading the league. That is a real testament to the job that TT and this coaching staff have pulled off this year.
        I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

• vinabolt
          Vietnamese Chargers' Fan
          • Feb 2015
          • Send PM

It's just an early list. Some more guys like Mike-Will and Desmond King (as a special teamer) could get invite later on as replacement. If Bosa and Henry just played 50% of the season they'd be auto-invite, especially Bosa, he'd get in the Pro-bowl just by his name. And Badgley could get invite if a kicker injured or decline to go. Haven't look much but I think he is among the most accurate kickers this season, if not the most accurate. Who would have thought with all the kicker problems in recent years. Wonder what is the ProBowl record for most players from a team attending.
          Last edited by vinabolt; 12-18-2018, 05:51 PM.
          Follow me and my wife here: https://twitter.com/gossip_lady_se

Comment

• oneinchpunch
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Congrats to them all. I really like that Adrian Phillips made it. He has improved so much
            Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• oneinchpunch
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

The AFC Centers are The Pounceys

AFC Free Safeties: Derwin James*, Los Angeles Chargers; Eric Weddle, Baltimore Ravens
              Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Panamamike
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by vinabolt View Post
                It's just an early list. Some more guys like Mike-Will and Desmond King (as a special teamer) could get invite later on as replacement. If Bosa and Henry just played 50% of the season they'd be auto-invite, especially Bosa, he'd get in the Pro-bowl just by his name. And Badgley could get invite if a kicker injured or decline to go. Haven't look much but I think he is among the most accurate kickers this season, if not the most accurate. Who would have thought with all the kicker problems in recent years. Wonder what is the ProBowl record for most players from a team attending.
                Ummm.....no shot for Mwill this season. He has the tds, but not the overall production IMO. Badgley no shot either this year. No way does King get the ST invite. If Phillips cant go for some reason, it will go to a player on another team as there are many ST standouts. However, all those guys had excellent seasons for us.

BESIDES.....i hope none of our players arw at the PB. I'd rather they be playing in the SB

Comment

• Panamamike
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
                  Congrats to them all. I really like that Adrian Phillips made it. He has improved so much
                  I am shocked he made it. We have the worst ranked ST and while part of that is due to our early season kicking woes, we have had some coverage lapses too. He is a very good STer though and has also filled in well in our D. Great year and great team player.

Comment

• RTPbolt
                    Charger Fan till the end
                    • Jun 2013
                    • North Carolina
                    • Send PM

All right....this team has really come around from 2 seasons ago. Good for our guys...they all have played a nice season so far...im glad DJ made the list...I think he may already be our best defensive player as a rookie.

Comment

• vinabolt
                      Vietnamese Chargers' Fan
                      • Feb 2015
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post

Ummm.....no shot for Mwill this season. He has the tds, but not the overall production IMO. Badgley no shot either this year. No way does King get the ST invite. If Phillips cant go for some reason, it will go to a player on another team as there are many ST standouts. However, all those guys had excellent seasons for us.

BESIDES.....i hope none of our players arw at the PB. I'd rather they be playing in the SB
                      No shots like Phillips? Sure those guys have good chance to make it as replacements. The Chargers is on a hot streak and gaining attention. Those guys have the productions to make the Pro Bowl as replacement.
                      Follow me and my wife here: https://twitter.com/gossip_lady_se

Comment

• Formula 21
                        The Future is Now
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Republic of San Diego
                        • Send PM

King should have made it as a slot safety. Do they even recognize the position exists?
                        Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                        The Wasted Decade is done.
                        Build Back Better.

Comment

Working...
                        X