• Jun 2013
    • Point Loma
    • Send PM

Comment

• Joy Division
      Registered Charger Fan
      • May 2017
      • Send PM

All LA Super Bowl. Chargers D comes up huge late in the game to seal the deal. My life will be complete.

Comment

• 21&500
        Bolt Spit-Baller
        • Sep 2018
        • A Whale's Vajayjay
        • CMB refugee
        • Send PM

Matchup-wise I would want to give brees and peyton 2 weeks to scheme against our defense
        im less afraid of the rams as they are being figured out quickly imo
        rooting for a wildcard team in the nfc to squeak by and meet us in the superbowl and play off of fumes
        Gimmie Bower Power!!

Comment

• richpjr
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Nashville
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post

I hope so. I bet this matchup preseason at 160:1 and after week 3 added at 240:1
          How much did you bet?

Comment

• Classic
            Hall Of Fame
            • Dec 2014
            • Send PM

Originally posted by HollywoodLeo View Post

And the Chiefs won 9 games in a row against the Chargers before getting spanked at Arrowhead.

If you want to be the best you have to be able to beat the best.
            The difference with KC is their a divisional opponent and we have lot of tape on them. Sean Payton is incredible when it comes to gameplanning against a defense probably only behind Belichick. That and KC defense is not noteworthy outside of their interior line, their secondary is horrid. For the narrative angle it'd be a great matchup but from the angle of who the Chargers could defeat I don't think it favors them at all.

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
            Matchup-wise I would want to give brees and peyton 2 weeks to scheme against our defense
            im less afraid of the rams as they are being figured out quickly imo
            rooting for a wildcard team in the nfc to squeak by and meet us in the superbowl and play off of fumes
            Exactly, Brees wouldn't falter in a big moment that perhaps a young QB like Goff would. We've seen that the last few weeks @Bears and Vs the Eagles that he can be pressured into awful throws. Our most favorable matchup would be Seahawks or Vikings, or Foles led Eagles.

Comment

• Boltergeist
              Pesky apparition
              • Jun 2013
              • Baja Oklahoma
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Joy Division View Post
              All LA Super Bowl. Chargers D comes up huge late in the game to seal the deal. My life will be complete.

Comment

• HollywoodLeo
                Registered Charger Fan
                • May 2017
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Classic View Post

The difference with KC is their a divisional opponent and we have lot of tape on them. Sean Payton is incredible when it comes to gameplanning against a defense probably only behind Belichick. That and KC defense is not noteworthy outside of their interior line, their secondary is horrid. For the narrative angle it'd be a great matchup but from the angle of who the Chargers could defeat I don't think it favors them at all.
                You think they don't/wouldn't check tape on New Orleans? Besides, I was merely contesting the argument that we have no shot because they haven't beaten NO with Brees yet. Streaks are made to be broken.

Comment

• Panamamike
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

How much did you bet?
                  20 and 10.

Comment

• Lyth
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Sep 2018
                    • Send PM

I'm not sure who will come out of the NFC. The hot teams cooled down. I think any of the division champs would have trouble with Seattle. The Bears are probably my pick for now. Nothing flashy. Just good solid D and an offense that can score some.

Obviously my pick for the AFC is the Chargers, but alot will depend on today. We can make it there as the 5th seed but if we lose today and have to go to Baltimore in the wildcard round that could be tough.

Comment

Working...
                    X