Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game week discussion -- Anyone Going to Baltimore?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chargers_22 View Post
    Thinking about going with my bother and 2 nephews 10 & 16.. I have been to Orioles games and had a great time for a meaningless Mets/Orioles game but how are the Ravens fans down there? I figure a playoff game will ramp people up not sure I want to subject my nephews to uncomfortable situations. Almost pulled the trigger on 4 first row endzone... Anyone been there?

I see the Ravens fans comment above but I'd rather take a visiting teams fan feedback
    I bit the bullet and the price , Section 144 Row 1 Goal line seats for a perfect view of a Mike Williams fade to the back pylon!! Let's go!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PABolts View Post

I just purchased tickets for section 150 behind the Chargers. I am bringing my 12 year old daughter and 7 year old son.
      Welcome to The Powder Blues. Have fun and stay safe!!!

Comment

not sure if anyone is familiar with these guys but I stumbled upon them and plan to park over there

Comment

I bit the bullet and the price , Section 144 Row 1 Goal line seats for a perfect view of a Mike Williams fade to the back pylon!! Let's go!!!!!!!
          Letís hope you see 2 of them
          Moving to LA is not a good business decision, it’s a death sentence.

Comment

Thinking about going with my bother and 2 nephews 10 & 16.. I have been to Orioles games and had a great time for a meaningless Mets/Orioles game but how are the Ravens fans down there? I figure a playoff game will ramp people up not sure I want to subject my nephews to uncomfortable situations. Almost pulled the trigger on 4 first row endzone... Anyone been there?

I see the Ravens fans comment above but I'd rather take a visiting teams fan feedback
            In my experience, you'll be fine inside the stadium. It's outside after the game where things could get ugly, especially if the Bolts win.

Comment

Originally posted by Boltimore View Post

In my experience, you'll be fine inside the stadium. It's outside after the game where things could get ugly, especially if the Bolts win.
              Thanks for the heads up. If they do win we'll probably linger and exit covered up

Comment

Next weeks, we play the Cheats on SUNDAY. Great to stay away fron the dreaded Saturday game.

Comment

R.J. White: "These guys made some good points except for Nick's betting against Philip Rivers in big spots point, because he's 5-1 against the spread in the playoffs, and he's 39-20-3 against the spread in all games as a road underdog."

Comment

Did I not hear something about a Chargers Fan getting Beat Up in Baltimore, DURING the Game ?

Baltimore is a DUMP !

Comment

Working...
                    X