Game week discussion -- Anyone Going to Baltimore?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VABolt
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Dec 2018
    • Send PM

Mid Atlantic Charger fan here excited to catch a playoff game close to home. Would love to get a tailgate going with like minded Chargers fan. Just purchased tickets in 109 (may upgrade if prices move). Attending with 3 other fans.

Comment

• Rugger05
      Administrator
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by VABolt View Post
      Mid Atlantic Charger fan here excited to catch a playoff game close to home. Would love to get a tailgate going with like minded Chargers fan. Just purchased tickets in 109 (may upgrade if prices move). Attending with 3 other fans.
      Welcome to the Powder Blues!! Have fun at the game and be safe!

Comment

• Big Dog
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by PABolts View Post
        Thinking about going to the game Would love to sit near some Bolts fans.
        That is the way to do it, first post is a thread starter ... hope our bolts come out this strong on Sunday !!!

Comment

• PABolts
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Dec 2018
          • Send PM

What sections are you guys sitting in? I'm going with my daughter and looking for tickets on stub hub now. Want to seat near the Chargers sideline

Comment

• Wrong Jersey
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Ravens fan here, if you want to attend the game, please do. You can wear your colors. Just don't say anything to anyone...LOL Most fans will just wish you luck and move on. Dont believe everything you see on the media about Baltimore. Its not as bad as you would think. They are passionate about their team but 99.9% are respectful. Its a great atmosphere and if you have never been, everyone should at least attend one game. Me? I would wish you good luck....but for this one week......I just cant do it. LOL

Comment

• Bolt-O
              Administrator
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Comment

• chargers_22
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Sep 2017
                • Send PM

Thinking about going with my bother and 2 nephews 10 & 16.. I have been to Orioles games and had a great time for a meaningless Mets/Orioles game but how are the Ravens fans down there? I figure a playoff game will ramp people up not sure I want to subject my nephews to uncomfortable situations. Almost pulled the trigger on 4 first row endzone... Anyone been there?

I see the Ravens fans comment above but I'd rather take a visiting teams fan feedback

Comment

• PABolts
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Dec 2018
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by chargers_22 View Post
                  Thinking about going with my bother and 2 nephews 10 & 16.. I have been to Orioles games and had a great time for a meaningless Mets/Orioles game but how are the Ravens fans down there? I figure a playoff game will ramp people up not sure I want to subject my nephews to uncomfortable situations. Almost pulled the trigger on 4 first row endzone... Anyone been there?

I see the Ravens fans comment above but I'd rather take a visiting teams fan feedback
                  I just purchased tickets for section 150 behind the Chargers. I am bringing my 12 year old daughter and 7 year old son.

Comment

• chargers_22
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Sep 2017
                    • Send PM

I bit the bullet and the price , Section 144 Row 1 Goal line seats for a perfect view of a Mike Williams fade to the back pylon!! Let's go!!!!!!!

Comment

• Rugger05
                      Administrator
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by PABolts View Post

I just purchased tickets for section 150 behind the Chargers. I am bringing my 12 year old daughter and 7 year old son.
                      Welcome to The Powder Blues. Have fun and stay safe!!!

Comment

• VABolt
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Dec 2018
                        • Send PM

not sure if anyone is familiar with these guys but I stumbled upon them and plan to park over there
                        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Formula 21
                          The Future is Now
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Republic of San Diego
                          • Send PM

I bit the bullet and the price , Section 144 Row 1 Goal line seats for a perfect view of a Mike Williams fade to the back pylon!! Let's go!!!!!!!
                          Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                          The Wasted Decade is done.
                          Build Back Better.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞