• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rugger05
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Hunter Henry is expected to play this weekend

Adam Shefter is reporting Henry and Gordon are expected to play. Has anyone heard anything on Jativus Brown?
  • Boltx
    Dominate the day
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Wow, nice boost.
    ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• richpjr
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Nashville
      • Send PM

That would be really nice because our receivers did not do a good job getting any early separation and with how quickly their D was in Rivers face, having a weapon that can beat a linebacker or safety quickly would be a big boost.
      Last edited by richpjr; 12-31-2018, 09:01 AM.

Comment

• Coachmarkos
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • SoDak
        • Technology Director
        • Send PM

This is good news.
        "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• like54ninjas
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Oct 2017
          • Great White North
          • Draftnik
          • Send PM

Great news! By the time the AFCCG game is played he should be in mid season form.
          My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
          K9
          Nasir
          Tillery
          Parham
          Reed

Comment

• richpjr
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Nashville
            • Send PM

Gilbert Manzano‏ @GManzano24 38m38 minutes agoIan Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet

Comment

• Big Dog
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Chargers Hunter Henry to take 1st team reps this week

The Los Angeles Chargers appear on track to have a big offensive weapon available for the playoffs.

Chargers head coach Anthony Lynn announced Monday that tight end Hunter Henry will take repetitions with the first-team offense this week.

"I believe the knee is stable," Lynn said. "Did some things last week and I thought he looked really good. Now it's just about his conditioning, getting back the chemistry with our offense and just playing football."

Henry, who suffered a torn ACL in May, was placed on the physically unable to perform list to start the season. He returned to practice on Dec. 17, which opened the 21-day window for the Chargers to activate him to the active roster.

With Henry set to work with the starting unit, the Chargers must believe the tight end is ready and his return comes at a perfect time.

The Chargers, owners of the No. 5 seed in the AFC, play Sunday against the Baltimore Ravens in the opening round of the postseason, and potentially having another quality pass catcher on the field will help against Baltimore's stout defense.

Henry emerged in 2017 as the go-to tight end for the Chargers, starting 13 games and totaling 579 yards receiving with four touchdowns on 45 catches. During Henry's absence this season, the Chargers brought back veteran tight end Antonio Gates, who was originally released in late April.

Comment

Working...
              X