NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED

Comment

• WindsorUK
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2013
      • Windsor, U.K.
      • Send PM

Originally posted by RTPbolt View Post
      Its kind of like fatherhood (i have 4 kids from 11 to 22)....we love our kids...they are going to make mistakes and its up to us whether we are going to hyperfocus on what they did wrong and think the worst or decide to coach and encourage. You might get the same physical results from either activity but I have experienced a far better relationship is built with the positive coaching. The environment is so much better with a more positive attitude...you sweat the small stuff (a play) and you will stress out and possibly even have health issues as a result....it aint fun for anybody, including those around you. If we move on but look for the positives and have faith good things are still possible it becomes a hell of a lot more fun as it truly is a game...its not real life but it has importance right?

if I could only get my wife to grasp this....im still working on that with her! Im a hell of a lot happier in life than she is though.
      Dude, if you don't know by now that your wife is NEVER wrong, you're beyond help:rofl:

Comment

• Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

Originally posted by 99PROBLEMS View Post
        As a fanbase we need to start game day threads on time! go bolts!!
        Wasnt it though?

Comment

• Bolt-O
          Administrator
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Wasnt it though?
          It was, and I posted it in the early hours. Never before Midnight at the location of the game.

By the way, couldn't sleep but not because of the Chargers game...you don't want to know.

Comment

• Fleet
            TPB Founder
            • Jun 2013
            • Cardiff - Poipu
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post

It was, and I posted it in the early hours. Never before Midnight at the location of the game.

By the way, couldn't sleep but not because of the Chargers game...you don't want to know.
            Meth?

Comment

• Panamamike
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Meth?
              Thanks for causing my rum to come out my nose FLEET.

Comment

• Fleet
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Cardiff - Poipu
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post

Thanks for causing my rum to come out my nose FLEET.
                bradley cooper wink GIF

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

I skipped the game day thread this week. Much better for my mental health
                  Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• G-Money
                    Trojan4Life Fight on!
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Some of you have already counted us out next week. If you constantly think terrible things about this team....terrible things will happen. We have to start being more positive as a fanbase. Couple mistakes early in the game against Denver and thats it...we are done. All hope is lost.

This zero hope and faith attitude is bad for moral here. Its bad mojo for the team. If you are that down on the team and are intent on flushing everything down the toilet then cut back on posting or something. We are a community filled with hope. Filled with faith.

Things start looking bad then start behaving more positive. You will be shocked with the results. If you follow me on twitter you will see im a pretty strong and positive supporter. Yes we have looked bad in recent weeks but we travel well.

This is a big game. Its time we start acting like our team just went 12-4. Rivers has had monster games for us this year. We are going into this game against the Ravens getting some shitty play out of the way. Id rather play the Ravens a 2nd time in the playoffs then meeting them in the playoffs for our first game against them.

We will fucking win this game. You gotta believe it. Stop doubting so much. Show some faith. Show some heart. This community is starting to feel the vibes of doubt and its having an impact on us.

Im sorry i havnt been around much lately. Ive been twittering as we have a huge following there as well. Social Media is slowly taking over forums. I read that gameday thread and it was just "Impending Doom" Galore. You guys know im typically pretty upbeat. We beat the Chiefs and Steelers in their home's. Those games should show you that we are simply never out of a game.

Gotta believe my friends. And i want this community to rally. Rally the MOJO for these players. Lets make this happen.

success comes every 12 years for Chargers fans. enjoy this $hit while it lasts...

Comment

• Donald J Trump
                      POTUS
                      • Feb 2016
                      • 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
                      • President of the United States
                      • Send PM

Some of you have already counted us out next week. If you constantly think terrible things about this team....terrible things will happen. We have to start being more positive as a fanbase. Couple mistakes early in the game against Denver and thats it...we are done. All hope is lost.

This zero hope and faith attitude is bad for moral here. Its bad mojo for the team. If you are that down on the team and are intent on flushing everything down the toilet then cut back on posting or something. We are a community filled with hope. Filled with faith.

Things start looking bad then start behaving more positive. You will be shocked with the results. If you follow me on twitter you will see im a pretty strong and positive supporter. Yes we have looked bad in recent weeks but we travel well.

This is a big game. Its time we start acting like our team just went 12-4. Rivers has had monster games for us this year. We are going into this game against the Ravens getting some shitty play out of the way. Id rather play the Ravens a 2nd time in the playoffs then meeting them in the playoffs for our first game against them.

We will fucking win this game. You gotta believe it. Stop doubting so much. Show some faith. Show some heart. This community is starting to feel the vibes of doubt and its having an impact on us.

Im sorry i havnt been around much lately. Ive been twittering as we have a huge following there as well. Social Media is slowly taking over forums. I read that gameday thread and it was just "Impending Doom" Galore. You guys know im typically pretty upbeat. We beat the Chiefs and Steelers in their home's. Those games should show you that we are simply never out of a game.

Gotta believe my friends. And i want this community to rally. Rally the MOJO for these players. Lets make this happen.
                      I like the pessimists, they're good people. I've created millions of jobs for them. Millions! There are fewer unemployed pessimists than ever in the history of this country. But the illegal pessimists take jobs from the optimists. And that's bad. That's why we need a wall between the optimists and the pessimists. Because some pessimists are like opiates. They're just contagious. It's sad. Really, really sad. And I like the opiates, they're good people. But they crawl in the sand like bed bugs. And they just eat at you. They eat at the fabric of this country, which is made of cotton. Good ol' cotton, made in the USA. More cotton is made here in the USA today than ever before. Which is why we need a wall between the opiates and the cottons. Because they're contagious, and they kill hope. Just kill it. And I like the cottons, they're good people. But Mark Zuckerberg is not a good person. Not at all. He's taking over the forums and giving the jobs to the social medias and the opiates and the cottons. It's just sad. Which is why we need a wall. A WALL!!!! We need a wall around the social medias, because they bring drugs into this country. And Robert Mueller doesn't want the wall, because he's like bad cotton. Imported cotton from 3rd world countries. He's just a giant bed bug, Robert Mueller. He's as fake as the news and fake as imported cotton. So let's build this wall between the optimists and the pessimists. Because most of all, we need hope.

Thank you, and God bless America.

Comment

Working...
                      X