Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can your scout even ask Lamar Jackson to play receiver?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post
    I think it shows he has a long way to go. He is raw af. And secind time around it is harder to win with a gimmicky offense. Add in the increased injury factor and......
    This. Lamar needs two years at least behind a competent vet and getting lots of attention from a qb coach. I honestly thought Baltimore was going to do that with Flacco but they decided to go all in on the gimmick. I think that will bite them in the rear in the long run.

Comment

Flacco will be gone, so they’ll need another mentor for him. They were talking on ESPN radio last week how Harbaugh is letting it be known he would be interested in other jobs as he is very skeptical that the offense will work for long (as we saw today). Lots of Harbaugh to the Broncos - which would not be good.

Comment

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
        Flacco will be gone, so they’ll need another mentor for him. They were talking on ESPN radio last week how Harbaugh is letting it be known he would be interested in other jobs as he is very skeptical that the offense will work for long (as we saw today). Lots of Harbaugh to the Broncos - which would not be good.
        Lots of draft picks will be needed to get Harbaugh.

Very good.

Plus, the Broncos are a mess. They are a rebuild right now
        Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

Miami wants to trade for Harbaugh too.

Let the bidding war commence

Comment

Working...
          X