• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vinabolt
    Vietnamese Chargers' Fan
    • Feb 2015
    • Send PM

And the Nick Foles' magic continues. When the whole team BELIEVE that whenever a guy QB the team they just can't lose, that team is dangerous. They truly believe they're a team of destiny with him as their leading man.

PHI is the only "being there done that" trustee kind of teams left in the NFC (SEA is out). They're filled with toughness, clutchness, convert clutch downs, win improbable games, much like NE. I'll be really hard to take out those two, but not impossible.

I'm rooting for an all-LA SB but PHI is again looks like a pain in the ass to deal with. It's like the whole team believes Foles like NE players believe in Belichick Brady. Like an extremist religious people believing in their leaders. They truly believe deep in their mind that whenever some guys are in control they'll win and be successful, so they just play out of their mind for their leaders, everyone play better, the whole team elevate their plays. If you underestimate those teams solely by their level of talents think again.

It's easy to beat 1 superstar. Harder to beat some stars. Very difficult to defeat a whole team of average players but play as one. It takes the same kind of toughness, smartness and some lucks.
    Last edited by vinabolt; 01-06-2019, 05:10 PM.
    Follow me and my wife here: https://twitter.com/gossip_lady_se

Comment

Working...
    X