• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just loved this

Comment

• Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
      I just loved this

If you are on Facebook go to the video of this play. They have KA reacting and it’s great.

i don’t know how to post the clip. But it is awesome
      Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Here's an instagram. The Keenan Allen reaction is at the end.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsWhLa6h...=16nkqn54jdryx

Comment

• Originally posted by Boltergeist View Post
          Here's an instagram. The Keenan Allen reaction is at the end.

That was pretty funny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boltergeist View Post
            Here's an instagram. The Keenan Allen reaction is at the end.

That is awesome

Comment

• Thank you for that OIP & BG. I thought Geno Smith had a great reaction laughing, but Kennan's response is priceless.

Comment

• Slayer. Mic'd Up in Baltimore.

Comment

• Afforded a second look at film of the Ravens in three weeks, Chargers defenders saw that Baltimore’s offense, though complex, seemed to change little week to week. They solved parts of it and picked up clues, like left tackle Ronnie Stanley’s feet. When Stanley set them about even, it was a run, and when he set his left foot further back, it was a pass “almost 100 percent” of the time.

And when the Ravens ran out of the pistol formation, a tight end in the backfield on the same side as the tight end at the line of scrimmage almost always meant one of two running plays: “counter” or “cut belly.” On Sunday, players said it was as if Baltimore changed nothing from the first game.
                  Moving to LA is not a good business decision, it’s a death sentence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
                    Afforded a second look at film of the Ravens in three weeks, Chargers defenders saw that Baltimore’s offense, though complex, seemed to change little week to week. They solved parts of it and picked up clues, like left tackle Ronnie Stanley’s feet. When Stanley set them about even, it was a run, and when he set his left foot further back, it was a pass “almost 100 percent” of the time.

And when the Ravens ran out of the pistol formation, a tight end in the backfield on the same side as the tight end at the line of scrimmage almost always meant one of two running plays: “counter” or “cut belly.” On Sunday, players said it was as if Baltimore changed nothing from the first game.
                    Why the hell do they release that type.of info?

Comment

• Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
                      Afforded a second look at film of the Ravens in three weeks, Chargers defenders saw that Baltimore’s offense, though complex, seemed to change little week to week. They solved parts of it and picked up clues, like left tackle Ronnie Stanley’s feet. When Stanley set them about even, it was a run, and when he set his left foot further back, it was a pass “almost 100 percent” of the time.

Hope we can pull off this type of film study against the Pats, but I don't think it'll be that easy.

This is also why I am a bit worried that maybe our defense looked a little "too good to be true" since it seems like we pretty easily solved the Ravens gimmicky offense.

All the more reason for Bosa and Ingram to continue to wreck havoc.
                      Last edited by Boltx; 01-09-2019, 06:02 AM.
                      ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

Working...
                      X