Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F%#K Eric Weddle!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • F%#K Eric Weddle!

    That is all.
    Last edited by RollingThunder; 01-06-2019, 01:36 PM.

  • #2
    Why would you want to capital F percent sign pound capital K Eric Weddle?

    Comment


    • #3
      He genuinely looked happy for Phillip when they were talking after the game.

      Comment


      • #4
        Happy for once that a former players isn't getting the best of us.
        ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

        Comment


        • #5
          Ive kind of forgotten about Weddle. He wasnt a factor today.

          The D we have is capable of making stops and can make big plays. Gus has them operating very well.

          On to New England. Brady may still be nursing some injuries....get to him to control the tempo. Their D is nothing close to the Ravens and we still managed 23 on them. Run and Pass balance and no turnovers for the win. Weddle who?

          Comment


          • #6
            I wish Weddle the best. He played hard for the Chargers. He was upset that he wasn’t part of their future plans. I have no problem with him being upset that he wasn’t a priority. I hope he has a good career
            Hashtag thepowderblues

            Comment


            • #7
              How about Ingram for Indy....was pulling for him yesterday and he still runs good routes and makes plays.....him I respect

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
                I wish Weddle the best. He played hard for the Chargers. He was upset that he wasn’t part of their future plans. I have no problem with him being upset that he wasn’t a priority. I hope he has a good career
                FUCK THAT!!!! He played his hand in the media, was a petulant bitch his last year, and never ever acknowledged the faith the team put in him by making h8m the highest paid player at his position long before he had earned it. I hope he gets a bad case of vaginal warts. If u th8nk he played hard his last season you have amnesia my friend. Peace.....

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by RTPbolt View Post
                  How about Ingram for Indy....was pulling for him yesterday and he still runs good routes and makes plays.....him I respect
                  Inman?

                  He looks like he might’ve injured himself
                  Hashtag thepowderblues

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Panamamike View Post

                    FUCK THAT!!!! He played his hand in the media, was a petulant bitch his last year, and never ever acknowledged the faith the team put in him by making h8m the highest paid player at his position long before he had earned it. I hope he gets a bad case of vaginal warts.
                    Seau played his hand in the media. LT played his hand in the media. Rodney played his hand in the media.

                    I still respect what all those players brought to the team. Weddle is one of the best safeties in the league. I respect how hard he works even though he is no longer a Charger
                    Hashtag thepowderblues

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Panamamike View Post

                      FUCK THAT!!!! He played his hand in the media, was a petulant bitch his last year, and never ever acknowledged the faith the team put in him by making h8m the highest paid player at his position long before he had earned it. I hope he gets a bad case of vaginal warts. If u th8nk he played hard his last season you have amnesia my friend. Peace.....
                      Eloquently said.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post

                        Seau played his hand in the media. LT played his hand in the media. Rodney played his hand in the media.

                        I still respect what all those players brought to the team. Weddle is one of the best safeties in the league. I respect how hard he works even though he is no longer a Charger
                        Those guys complained after they were sent off. No problem there. The way Weddle went out was completely different.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X