Next team up: The Patsies (Game week discussion)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vinabolt
    Vietnamese Chargers' Fan
    • Feb 2015
    • Send PM

The Brady to James White TD was a great example on how pin-point accuracy can win games for you. An inch different on that play would mess up the perfect timing. 1 hesitation, 1 second of waiting for the ball or reach back to grab the ball and that play wouldn't be a TD. That's why I never trust those running QB. They can't consistently pass the ball like that. They might throw that ball 2 out of 10 time. Most pocket QBs can throw that ball 7/10.
    Follow me and my wife here: https://twitter.com/gossip_lady_se

Comment

• Bolt-O
      Administrator
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Comment

• Boltx
        Dominate the day
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
        Hmmmm...Gordon ..
        ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Jagged
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Omaha, Nebraska
          • Send PM

I wonder if Pouncey has any unresolved greivences against the Pats from his time as a Dolphin. Now would be the time for him to get some payback.

Comment

• UtahBolt
            Did we win?
            • Jun 2013
            • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
            • Send PM

What's up with Pouncey's thumb?
            I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

• OhioBolt
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

I think that playing the Raven, Bronco, and Raven front 7's in consecutive games contributed greatly to the struggles by the O. The Pats front 7 is a big step down from those teams so Rivers having time to pass should open up the O a lot.
              Good point there are no Von Millers, Bradley Chubbs, Terrell Sugs, CJ Mosleys, or Eric Weddles to deal with! Should be less holding and false starts. Our D has hit its stride, Derwin James has improved game to game, Adrain Philips has been solid, Desmond KIng is just always in position to make a play and a big plus on special teams Bosa after missing half the season is fresh and reving up his play, then Justin Jones he is raw, but you can see his potential and he chipped in, and an unsung hero has been corner Micheal Davis who has improved in coverage while reducing penalties and being solid in tackling and Melvin Ingram just needs to keep his motor up like he did against the Ravens. The D is peaking at the right time!!!!!

Comment

• Attack
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jan 2017
                • Send PM

The Pats have given up about 21 sacks this season, so it will be interesting how the defense will do pressuring Brady and keeping him out of rhythm. If he is able to stand tall in the pocket, it will be a long day. Let's go, Gus. Come up with another master plan.

Comment

• Lyth
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Sep 2018
                  • Send PM

We've played too many teams recently that had multiple good rushers. Rivers has been trying to deal with a collapsing pocket every pass. NE doesn't have that. We should get some time to throw. We should also be able to run some.

What I'm wondering is if Rivers is injured. His passes have looked really soft for a month. I know it's a long season but this seems more than that. Ribs maybe? I'm not saying bench Rivers, but we probably need a good running game this week to keep him away from the big hits he's been taking recently. Tevi and the guards havn't been able to pass protect.

Hoping the play-action game works this week. That's when we're at our best.

Comment

• richpjr
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Nashville
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Lyth View Post
                    We've played too many teams recently that had multiple good rushers. Rivers has been trying to deal with a collapsing pocket every pass. NE doesn't have that. We should get some time to throw. We should also be able to run some.

What I'm wondering is if Rivers is injured. His passes have looked really soft for a month. I know it's a long season but this seems more than that. Ribs maybe? I'm not saying bench Rivers, but we probably need a good running game this week to keep him away from the big hits he's been taking recently. Tevi and the guards havn't been able to pass protect.

Hoping the play-action game works this week. That's when we're at our best.
                    He has taken a pounding the past month, so I'm sure he is battered.

Comment

• richpjr
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Nashville
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Attack View Post
                      The Pats have given up about 21 sacks this season, so it will be interesting how the defense will do pressuring Brady and keeping him out of rhythm. If he is able to stand tall in the pocket, it will be a long day. Let's go, Gus. Come up with another master plan.
                      I imagine they will dink and dunk us to death. Lots of quick slants and screen passes.

Comment

• Panamamike
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

I imagine they will dink and dunk us to death. Lots of quick slants and screen passes.
                        If we can cover the backs out of the backfield and defend the bubble screens we should win. I think we have the personnel to do that. We shall see.

Comment

• chargerkdb
                          Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Hotter than hell, Georgia
                          • Send PM

Interesting stat: in the SB era 7 teams have won 9 or more games outside their home stadium and all 7 won the SB that year. Bolts are 9-0 this year outside LA

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍