Clear All
  • like54ninjas
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Oct 2017
    • Great White North
    • Draftnik
    • Send PM

Originally posted by foreigner View Post
    I can live with the Zebra's mistakes.. or conspiracy theories.. but what killed me was the ball spotting... even it there was inconclusive evidence to overturn it, it was more than enough evidence to put the ball at the right place.. not 1 yard behind...

One last thought... I think Dan Feeney had a horrible game... I might be wrong but he was the one blocking the fellow that blocked the FG...
    My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
    K9
    Nasir
    Tillery
    Parham
    Reed

Comment

• blueman
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

I would be much happier if Feeney was our 6th OL. Maybe Lamp beats him out next offseason?

Comment

• RTPbolt
        Charger Fan till the end
        • Jun 2013
        • North Carolina
        • Send PM

Next season has some questions on OL. Feeney is ok in his 2nd year but hasnt progressed much from last year. Lamp I cant judge with his lack of play time. I think we have to pick up an OT and OG prospect or vet...its just not good enough yet.

Comment

• vinabolt
          Vietnamese Chargers' Fan
          • Feb 2015
          • Send PM

There are a lot of creative ways to influence the outcome of the games, without doing it blatantly. They review the tapes and tell officials to pay attention to this thing, emphasize that thing. They don't even need to mentioned the team. If they see on tapes the Colts / Chargers have tendency to fouls on something, they just tell officials to look for that thing in the upcoming game, all they have to do is to ignore the tendency of KC / NE, etc.. When they wanted NE to win they let 'em play, when they wanted their Golden Boy Manning to finally win one they "emphasize" the rule, made it much harder to DBs to be physical with finess receivers of IND.

Those "Mafias" do worry about social media, though. So as fans we need to be loud about this, just watch the IND/KC game and LAC/NE game carefully.
          Follow me and my wife here: https://twitter.com/gossip_lady_se

Comment

• Jagged
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Omaha, Nebraska
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Coachmarkos View Post

So much this. AND if you don't think a multi BILLION dollar industry wants a "home" team in a small soccer stadium, that will be half filled by opposing fans, for a conference championship game, you're delusional. That's bad optics.

Look at what they did with the concussions scandal. Hide and deny, hide and deny.

Comment

• foreigner
              Tom Telesco is gone
              • Sep 2013
              • Send PM

The could've share the Coliseum with the Rams for example...

Comment

• Panamamike
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

The could've share the Coliseum with the Rams for example...
                If u are talking for the season and not 1 game...nope. They could not. The Coliseum would only allow 1 tenant.

Comment

• G-Money
                  Trojan4Life Fight on!
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post
                  I've never been one to complain about the refs, but that game yesterday was atrocious. It had me believing all sorts of conspiracy theories LOL.

I would like to hope it was just a shitty crew but man, that's two games that they really had some questionable calls. If the Colts win Saturday and the potential exists for the AFCCG to be at the Stub...I really start to worry how our game on Sunday will be called.

Obviously all the focus should be on NE, but I hate having to worry about outside forces.
                  You mean this ref right here?

Sarah Thomas is single-handedly trying to tear down the glass ceiling. After making history in 2015 by becoming the first full-time female official in NFL history, Thomas will become the first fema…

Comment

• richpjr
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Nashville
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
                    So, conspiracy guys... how much do you think the NFL is paying off these officials to make stupid calls against the Chargers? Come on. Everything evens out. And fans from every team complain about the officials, no matter what. The big gamblers wouldn't put up with a huge bias on any team, either way.

I know, it's a bad look to have a championship game at the soccer stadium, but the league didn't disapprove the move to "stubhub", and they aren't moving it to a bigger venue. Spanos still making money on the deal, no matter what.
                    ^This. The refs miss lots of calls both ways and and fans notice the ones that go against their team. In the second Charger-KC people on this board were going nuts about the non-calls and calls against us and people on the KC board were doing the same thing in reverse. There is no conspiracy against the Chargers by the league.

Comment

• blueman
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

But there is bias.

Comment

• chargerkdb
                        Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Hotter than hell, Georgia
                        • Send PM

Comment

• UglyTruth
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Oct 2018
                          • Send PM

I can live with the Zebra's mistakes.. or conspiracy theories.. but what killed me was the ball spotting... even it there was inconclusive evidence to overturn it, it was more than enough evidence to put the ball at the right place.. not 1 yard behind...

One last thought... I think Dan Feeney had a horrible game... I might be wrong but he was the one blocking the fellow that blocked the FG...
                          Tom Telesco’s Results in 9 years as Chargers GM:

- 69-74 record
                          - 0 division titles in 9 yrs as GM
                          - Worst record among all active GMs with same tenure
                          - 6th worst winning percentage among all active GMs overall
                          - 2 playoff wins despite elite QB all 9 yrs
                          - Team still has the same weaknesses (Oline and run defense) that it had when hired as GM in 2013
                          - Consistently puts together horrible depth, expects starters to never miss games

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍