Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Never forget

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Never forget

    May your heart burn with hatred with the intensity of a thousand burning suns this week:

    ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

  • #2
    Originally posted by Boltx View Post
    May your heart burn with hatred with the intensity of a thousand burning suns this week:
    Too bad you couldn't find a picture of those assholes dancing on the chargers logo after that win.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Jagged View Post

      Too bad you couldn't find a picture of those assholes dancing on the chargers logo after that win.
      The week is young.
      ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

      Comment


      • #4

        Comment


        • #5
          Or Rivers calling Ellis Hobbs the sorriest corner in the league. Can't find it on YouTube sadly

          Comment


          • #6
            That was the wrong link, Iíll see if I can fix it after work tonight.

            Comment


            • #7

              Comment


              • #8
                http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-englan...riots-new-life

                Comment


                • #9
                  What about former Charger Ricochet "Bug Eyes" Caldwell having the game of his life for the Pats to knock us out of the playoffs?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Boltx View Post
                    May your heart burn with hatred with the intensity of a thousand burning suns this week:
                    LOL! What a way to motivate ourselves... I FUCKING HATE THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS....angry look whos talking now GIF

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      As an organization, as a fanbase, we are still reeling from that one play.

                      ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I didn't need reminding. I remember that game too well. It was a team effort on that day, so many mental mistakes.

                        I still burn with a hatred for the Patriots. I may mellow on them in a couple of decades.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I'm so sick of the Pats, Brady, Belichick, and everything about them. I went to college in New England, and have a number of college friends that live up there and give me shit every time the Bolts play the Pats. I don't have a leg to stand on because Rivers is 0-7 head to head against TB12. The shit has already started for this Sunday's game, and I have to keep my mouth shut. I would like nothing more than the Bolts kicking the Pats ass in Foxboro, Brady getting pummeled, and Rivers having a great game.

                          Last year's game was close, and Benjamin's brainfart of running the punt backwards really helped them. No stupid plays or penalties this week. Need to make them earn everything.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Attack View Post
                            I'm so sick of the Pats, Brady, Belichick, and everything about them. I went to college in New England, and have a number of college friends that live up there and give me shit every time the Bolts play the Pats. I don't have a leg to stand on because Rivers is 0-7 head to head against TB12. The shit has already started for this Sunday's game, and I have to keep my mouth shut. I would like nothing more than the Bolts kicking the Pats ass in Foxboro, Brady getting pummeled, and Rivers having a great game.

                            Last year's game was close, and Benjamin's brainfart of running the punt backwards really helped them. No stupid plays or penalties this week. Need to make them earn everything.
                            I hear ya. Several of my best friends here in panama hail from Beantown. Between the bruins knocking my leafs out of the playoffs in 2 7 game series (one 3 goal 3rd pd comeback and OT clincher), the sox winning, and the Pats beating the Bolts every time, i would REALLY like us to punch this team in the mouth on Sunday. i will be the sole Bolts backer in another hostile environment ⚡⚡⚡

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              ...twice a year, my wife and I visit her hometown, Huntington, West Virginia.

                              Our motel is located on "Troy Brown Way", named after the Marshall University
                              WR who as a Patriot DB altered the course of Charger history in January of 2007
                              as much as any opposing player ever (Mike Stratton and Vernon Perry-I haven't
                              forgotten either of you, as well).

                              Nothing will erase the "games from Hell" we've endured in playoffs past, but-a
                              win the next two weeks will certainly diminish them...

                              San Diego Chargers

                              1961-2017

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                That 2006 team was incredible. Iíve never gotten over that loss, and the only way I will ever get over that loss is by us winning a Super Bowl.

                                This coming Monday marks the 12 year anniversary of that game. It still kills me. Just in case you had forgotten (which most of us hadnít), get ready. Itíll be brought up on Sunday...probably multiple times.

                                Iím a Chargers fan and always will be because of my dad. I spent the first ten years of my life without a dad. In August of 1990 my mom married the man who became my dad. He had two Chargers season tickets and those games became some of my fondest memories.

                                Sadly, we lost my dad in 2009 to ALS. I flew home to go to the week 17 game against the Broncos which ended up being Cutler and Shanahanís final game with them. Such a great night.

                                Even Sunday after we beat Baltimore I had a moment where I broke down once I realized that this was the first time that we were going to be facing the Pats since my dad had passed.

                                This is finally it...I hope.
                                1/9/13: Dawn of the Telesco era.

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Originally posted by Parcells View Post
                                  That 2006 team was incredible. Iíve never gotten over that loss, and the only way I will ever get over that loss is by us winning a Super Bowl.

                                  This coming Monday marks the 12 year anniversary of that game. It still kills me. Just in case you had forgotten (which most of us hadnít), get ready. Itíll be brought up on Sunday...probably multiple times.

                                  Iím a Chargers fan and always will be because of my dad. I spent the first ten years of my life without a dad. In August of 1990 my mom married the man who became my dad. He had two Chargers season tickets and those games became some of my fondest memories.

                                  Sadly, we lost my dad in 2009 to ALS. I flew home to go to the week 17 game against the Broncos which ended up being Cutler and Shanahanís final game with them. Such a great night.

                                  Even Sunday after we beat Baltimore I had a moment where I broke down once I realized that this was the first time that we were going to be facing the Pats since my dad had passed.

                                  This is finally it...I hope.
                                  This is what makes watching sports so special. These kinds of shared stories and connections make it all worth it.

                                  Hopefully the bolts can deliver some payback and comfort for you and your dad on Sunday.

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Originally posted by Lightnin' View Post
                                    ...twice a year, my wife and I visit her hometown, Huntington, West Virginia.

                                    Our motel is located on "Troy Brown Way", named after the Marshall University
                                    WR who as a Patriot DB altered the course of Charger history in January of 2007
                                    as much as any opposing player ever (Mike Stratton and Vernon Perry-I haven't
                                    forgotten either of you, as well).

                                    Nothing will erase the "games from Hell" we've endured in playoffs past, but-a
                                    win the next two weeks will certainly diminish them...

                                    Can't you stay in another motel????

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Originally posted by Parcells View Post
                                      That 2006 team was incredible. Iíve never gotten over that loss, and the only way I will ever get over that loss is by us winning a Super Bowl.

                                      This coming Monday marks the 12 year anniversary of that game. It still kills me. Just in case you had forgotten (which most of us hadnít), get ready. Itíll be brought up on Sunday...probably multiple times.

                                      Iím a Chargers fan and always will be because of my dad. I spent the first ten years of my life without a dad. In August of 1990 my mom married the man who became my dad. He had two Chargers season tickets and those games became some of my fondest memories.

                                      Sadly, we lost my dad in 2009 to ALS. I flew home to go to the week 17 game against the Broncos which ended up being Cutler and Shanahanís final game with them. Such a great night.

                                      Even Sunday after we beat Baltimore I had a moment where I broke down once I realized that this was the first time that we were going to be facing the Pats since my dad had passed.

                                      This is finally it...I hope.
                                      Delete the "I hope." that is old Chargers attitude... This is finally it. Period.

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Originally posted by foreigner View Post


                                        Can't you stay in another motel????
                                        Yes-and I should, but-I simply can't bring myself to overpay for a one night stay
                                        there-or to drag my wife to a shitty flea-bag.

                                        It's totally on me-and it's a question I've asked myself every time I book the place.
                                        San Diego Chargers

                                        1961-2017

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X