X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never forget

May your heart burn with hatred with the intensity of a thousand burning suns this week:

ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Originally posted by Boltx View Post
    May your heart burn with hatred with the intensity of a thousand burning suns this week:
    Too bad you couldn't find a picture of those assholes dancing on the chargers logo after that win.

Comment

Originally posted by Jagged View Post

Too bad you couldn't find a picture of those assholes dancing on the chargers logo after that win.
      The week is young.

Comment

Comment

Or Rivers calling Ellis Hobbs the sorriest corner in the league. Can't find it on YouTube sadly

Comment

That was the wrong link, Iíll see if I can fix it after work tonight.

Comment

Comment

http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-englan...riots-new-life

Comment

What about former Charger Ricochet "Bug Eyes" Caldwell having the game of his life for the Pats to knock us out of the playoffs?

Comment

Originally posted by Boltx View Post
                    LOL! What a way to motivate ourselves... I FUCKING HATE THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS....angry look whos talking now GIF

Comment

As an organization, as a fanbase, we are still reeling from that one play.

Comment

I didn't need reminding. I remember that game too well. It was a team effort on that day, so many mental mistakes.

I still burn with a hatred for the Patriots. I may mellow on them in a couple of decades.

Comment

Working...
                        X