• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Attack
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jan 2017
    • Send PM

I'm so sick of the Pats, Brady, Belichick, and everything about them. I went to college in New England, and have a number of college friends that live up there and give me shit every time the Bolts play the Pats. I don't have a leg to stand on because Rivers is 0-7 head to head against TB12. The shit has already started for this Sunday's game, and I have to keep my mouth shut. I would like nothing more than the Bolts kicking the Pats ass in Foxboro, Brady getting pummeled, and Rivers having a great game.

Last year's game was close, and Benjamin's brainfart of running the punt backwards really helped them. No stupid plays or penalties this week. Need to make them earn everything.

Comment

• Panamamike
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Attack View Post
      I'm so sick of the Pats, Brady, Belichick, and everything about them. I went to college in New England, and have a number of college friends that live up there and give me shit every time the Bolts play the Pats. I don't have a leg to stand on because Rivers is 0-7 head to head against TB12. The shit has already started for this Sunday's game, and I have to keep my mouth shut. I would like nothing more than the Bolts kicking the Pats ass in Foxboro, Brady getting pummeled, and Rivers having a great game.

Last year's game was close, and Benjamin's brainfart of running the punt backwards really helped them. No stupid plays or penalties this week. Need to make them earn everything.
      I hear ya. Several of my best friends here in panama hail from Beantown. Between the bruins knocking my leafs out of the playoffs in 2 7 game series (one 3 goal 3rd pd comeback and OT clincher), the sox winning, and the Pats beating the Bolts every time, i would REALLY like us to punch this team in the mouth on Sunday. i will be the sole Bolts backer in another hostile environment ⚡⚡⚡

Comment

• Lightnin'
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

...twice a year, my wife and I visit her hometown, Huntington, West Virginia.

Our motel is located on "Troy Brown Way", named after the Marshall University
        WR who as a Patriot DB altered the course of Charger history in January of 2007
        as much as any opposing player ever (Mike Stratton and Vernon Perry-I haven't
        forgotten either of you, as well).

Nothing will erase the "games from Hell" we've endured in playoffs past, but-a
        win the next two weeks will certainly diminish them...

San Diego Chargers

1961-2017

Comment

• Parcells
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Comment

• RollingThunder
            Administrator
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

This is what makes watching sports so special. These kinds of shared stories and connections make it all worth it.

Hopefully the bolts can deliver some payback and comfort for you and your dad on Sunday.

Comment

• foreigner
              Tom Telesco is gone
              • Sep 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Lightnin' View Post
              ...twice a year, my wife and I visit her hometown, Huntington, West Virginia.

Our motel is located on "Troy Brown Way", named after the Marshall University
              WR who as a Patriot DB altered the course of Charger history in January of 2007
              as much as any opposing player ever (Mike Stratton and Vernon Perry-I haven't
              forgotten either of you, as well).

Nothing will erase the "games from Hell" we've endured in playoffs past, but-a
              win the next two weeks will certainly diminish them...

Can't you stay in another motel????

Comment

• foreigner
                Tom Telesco is gone
                • Sep 2013
                • Send PM

Delete the "I hope." that is old Chargers attitude... This is finally it. Period.

Comment

• Lightnin'
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by foreigner View Post

Can't you stay in another motel????
                  Yes-and I should, but-I simply can't bring myself to overpay for a one night stay
                  there-or to drag my wife to a shitty flea-bag.

It's totally on me-and it's a question I've asked myself every time I book the place.
                  San Diego Chargers

1961-2017

Comment

• Big Dog
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Lightnin' View Post

Yes-and I should, but-I simply can't bring myself to overpay for a one night stay
                    there-or to drag my wife to a shitty flea-bag.

It's totally on me-and it's a question I've asked myself every time I book the place.
                    May I suggest ...

Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Huntington
                    3-star hotel
                    536 Kinetic Dr, Huntington, WV 25701(304) 696-8777

Comment

• Lightnin'
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Big Dog View Post

May I suggest ...

Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Huntington
                      3-star hotel
                      536 Kinetic Dr, Huntington, WV 25701(304) 696-8777
                      Know it.

Right across the Boulevard from the place I've stayed previously
                      on Troy Brown Way.

Thanks-

Lightnin'

San Diego Chargers

1961-2017

Comment

• La Costa Boy
                        Pretty much retired......
                        • Sep 2018
                        • JoJa
                        • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
                        • Send PM

I posted this on the (doomed) Chargers forum too (and elsewhere here). My neighbors are Pats fans. My neighbors at my old house were.....you guessed it.....Pats fans. My old neighbors were tolerable but my new neighbors, and by new I have lived here 10 years, are ASSHOLES! Over and above their love for all things BAAAAASTAN, the wife really is a piece of work aka: ASSHOLE on the most high! You know the type......."I'm superior so fuck you peons" When all she really is, is a closet drunk. ANYway you get the picture.

JUST ONCE I want to see them outside and have them see me, even if no words are exchanged....I just want to see the look in their eyes knowing that they LOST TO MY TEAM!!!!!

And after we win I may do something juvenile like hanging a Bolts jersey in every window that faces their house. THAT would be EPIC!!!!!

Win me this one boys........

Comment

• Boltx
                          Dominate the day
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Please fucking find a way to beat these guys tomorrow. The football Gods owe us.
                          ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡