• Hotter than hell, Georgia
      • Send PM

Thoughts are with Mebane family. Tragic news

Comment

• Attack
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jan 2017
        • Send PM

Awful news. Can't imagine the pain he and family are going through. May his daughter inspire Mebane to play an incredible game this Sunday. Mojo to the Mebanes.

Comment

• ghost
          The Rise of Kellen Moore
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

I'm devastated. My heart goes out to the Mebane family. My you find peace.

Comment

• pigskin
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Southern Oregon
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
            MOJO for Brandon and his family. Thats terrible.

Well said Fleet, my thoughts and prayers are with the Mebane family.

Comment

• Hard Charger
              Chargers fan since 1977!
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

The Mebane family will be in our thoughts and prayers as well! Keep your chin up! We love ya big fella!!!

HC

Comment

• Screeme
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Just awful! No words to say anything more. I can't even imagine

Comment

• Iowachargers
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2013
                  • Dow City, Iowa
                  • Send PM

Unfortunately I have experienced the loss of a child. My 3 year old son passed away on July 22nd, 2017. It is a tough road for sure. His name was Trey. He was born with congenital heart defects. Had numerous surgeries throughout his short life. My wife,ex wife now, and I adopted him when he was born. His biological parents were drinking and doing drugs during her pregnancy with him. 5 days old and he had his first heart surgery. This was all being done at Childrens in Omaha. Many days standing in his room while just staring out at the cars driving by. Very helpless feeling, not being able to do anything. Trey was a fighter though. I'll always be proud of the time I got to spend with him, but it will never be enough.

My heart goes out to Brandon. He is going to have a long road ahead of him. All I can say is, lean on your family and friends. That is what has kept me going. God be with you Brandon.

Comment

• ghost
                    The Rise of Kellen Moore
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Iowachargers View Post

Unfortunately I have experienced the loss of a child. My 3 year old son passed away on July 22nd, 2017. It is a tough road for sure. His name was Trey. He was born with congenital heart defects. Had numerous surgeries throughout his short life. My wife,ex wife now, and I adopted him when he was born. His biological parents were drinking and doing drugs during her pregnancy with him. 5 days old and he had his first heart surgery. This was all being done at Childrens in Omaha. Many days standing in his room while just staring out at the cars driving by. Very helpless feeling, not being able to do anything. Trey was a fighter though. I'll always be proud of the time I got to spend with him, but it will never be enough.

My heart goes out to Brandon. He is going to have a long road ahead of him. All I can say is, lean on your family and friends. That is what has kept me going. God be with you Brandon.

I don't have the words, IC. I hope you and your family have found peace.

Comment

• UtahBolt
                      Did we win?
                      • Jun 2013
                      • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
                      • Send PM

So sorry to read this IC. Peace to you, your family and of course to Trey. Thanks for sharing this...
                      I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

• Budsman
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • May 2017
                        • Send PM

Comment

• Joy Division
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • May 2017
                          • Send PM

Know what matters.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰