• Show
Clear All
  • Fleet
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Iowachargers View Post

Unfortunately I have experienced the loss of a child. My 3 year old son passed away on July 22nd, 2017. It is a tough road for sure. His name was Trey. He was born with congenital heart defects. Had numerous surgeries throughout his short life. My wife,ex wife now, and I adopted him when he was born. His biological parents were drinking and doing drugs during her pregnancy with him. 5 days old and he had his first heart surgery. This was all being done at Childrens in Omaha. Many days standing in his room while just staring out at the cars driving by. Very helpless feeling, not being able to do anything. Trey was a fighter though. I'll always be proud of the time I got to spend with him, but it will never be enough.

My heart goes out to Brandon. He is going to have a long road ahead of him. All I can say is, lean on your family and friends. That is what has kept me going. God be with you Brandon.
    Im so sorry for your loss brother. May he rest in peace and live in your hearts forever.

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

So sad and just can't imagine. Condolences to him and his family.

Comment

• MakoShark
        Disgruntled
        • Jun 2013
        • North Alabama
        • Send PM

Peace to the Mebane family.
        sigpic

Comment

• Formula 21
          The Future is Now
          • Jun 2013
          • Republic of San Diego
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Iowachargers View Post

Unfortunately I have experienced the loss of a child. My 3 year old son passed away on July 22nd, 2017. It is a tough road for sure. His name was Trey. He was born with congenital heart defects. Had numerous surgeries throughout his short life. My wife,ex wife now, and I adopted him when he was born. His biological parents were drinking and doing drugs during her pregnancy with him. 5 days old and he had his first heart surgery. This was all being done at Childrens in Omaha. Many days standing in his room while just staring out at the cars driving by. Very helpless feeling, not being able to do anything. Trey was a fighter though. I'll always be proud of the time I got to spend with him, but it will never be enough.

My heart goes out to Brandon. He is going to have a long road ahead of him. All I can say is, lean on your family and friends. That is what has kept me going. God be with you Brandon.
          I so sorry to hear this too. Best wishes to you.
          Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
          The Wasted Decade is done.
          Build Back Better.

Comment

• RTPbolt
            Charger Fan till the end
            • Jun 2013
            • North Carolina
            • Send PM

As a Dad my heart aches at this news. Mojo and prayers to his family.

Comment

• Boltx
              Dominate the day
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

I am a neonatologist and unfortunately stories like this (and others like it) are sometimes what we encounter in our line of work, despite everyone's best efforts. It's one of the worst things, for a parent to lose a baby. Doesnt make it any easier nor does it diminish the individual stories.

I wish the Mebane family all the best.
              Last edited by Boltx; 01-11-2019, 06:21 AM.
              ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Coachmarkos
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • SoDak
                • Technology Director
                • Send PM

Condolences to Brandon and family, and you too iowachargers.
                "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡