• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chris9341
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

I didn't for once assume you were talking about me. But we are all men and I don't see any name calling here and if we can't take some criticisms from other fans without the name calling then we should not being football fans. Don't get your feelings hurt because someone calls you out about why we lost this game which is obvious or how Rivers cost us this game. Look we are all on edge after this game. This team has alot of things going for it and some obvious things that need fixing and I think we all know what that is.

Comment

• Bolt-O
      Administrator
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

I opened the post-game reaction thread, so lets move discussion there. Let bygones and emotions against others stay here, and discuss the game itself there.

I'll put a "locker-room" close on this thread for a bit.
      Last edited by Bolt-O; 01-13-2019, 01:45 PM.

Comment

• Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

Originally posted by chris9341 View Post

I didn't for once assume you were talking about me. But we are all men and I don't see any name calling here and if we can't take some criticisms from other fans without the name calling then we should not being football fans. Don't get your feelings hurt because someone calls you out about why we lost this game which is obvious or how Rivers cost us this game. Look we are all on edge after this game. This team has alot of things going for it and some obvious things that need fixing and I think we all know what that is.
        Its a little tougher from my side of it. I own this place. I see the effects these discussions have on some members behind the scenes. I get a lot of messages regarding behavior. Its impossible for me to create a balance here. We have many sensitive fans here. Many aggressive. Its hard to moderate all the personalities. Im trying to make everybody happy here.

Comment

• RollingThunder
          Administrator
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post

Suck the year that Trevor Lawrence is available.

Or maybe you draft heads can tell us who the next Mahomes is?

I appreciate the hell out of Rivers, but we are not going to win a Super Bowl with him at 38+ years.

Let's be proactive instead of reactive.
          The chiefs had a decent QB in Alex Smith and still went and drafted Mahomes and then made the switch this season after winning the division and making the playoffs last year. That took guts and being pro-active. Looks like it was the right decision in the end even if they were originally criticized for the move.

Comment

• RollingThunder
            Administrator
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Its a little tougher from my side of it. I own this place. I see the effects these discussions have on some members behind the scenes. I get a lot of messages regarding behavior. Its impossible for me to create a balance here. We have many sensitive fans here. Many aggressive. Its hard to moderate all the personalities. Im trying to make everybody happy here.

I say let it go as long as the discussion flows well and there is intelligent conversation happening. There might be some heated discussions but that's ok as well.

What bothers me is when we have someone dominating the discussions with the same thing over and over. That will kill discussions on any board

because people will get tired of the same narrative every other post by the same poster. I think we had the same thing happen when Yuba was around.

Comment

• Fleet
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Cardiff - Poipu
              • Send PM

Originally posted by RollingThunder View Post

I say let it go as long as the discussion flows well and there is intelligent conversation happening. There might be some heated discussions but that's ok as well.

What bothers me is when we have someone dominating the discussions with the same thing over and over. That will kill discussions on any board because people will get tired of the

same narrative every other post by the same poster.
              I agree with that.

Comment

• Charged4Life
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Oct 2017
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post

So what's your strategy? Wait it out until Brady retires? Rivers Will. Never. Beat. Brady.

By then Mahomes is dominating the league anyway.
                I definitely wish we drafted Mahomes instead of Mike Williams. Live and learn I guess.

Comment

• Budsman
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • May 2017
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by RollingThunder View Post

What bothers me is when we have someone dominating the discussions with the same thing over and over. That will kill discussions on any board

because people will get tired of the same narrative every other post by the same poster. I think we had the same thing happen when Yuba was around.

Comment

Working...
                  X