• Show
Clear All
  • chargerkdb
    Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Hotter than hell, Georgia
    • Send PM

Originally posted by foreigner View Post
    I have decided I will become a Patriots Fan, I'll sacrifice myself in order to jynx them, you'll thank me in Feb 2020.

Comment

• Chargerville
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Sep 2013
      • Send PM

I have decided I will become a Patriots Fan, I'll sacrifice myself in order to jynx them, you'll thank me in Feb 2020.
      Lol!

Comment

• richpjr
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Nashville
        • Send PM

I know it goes against the grain on this board, but I am a Pats fan this week just because if Mahommes makes it to the Super bowl or God forbid wins it, we'll have to hear how he is the greatest of all time. Screw that.

Comment

• chris9341
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
          I know it goes against the grain on this board, but I am a Pats fan this week just because if Mahommes makes it to the Super bowl or God forbid wins it, we'll have to hear how he is the greatest of all time. Screw that.
          LOL and thats any different then having to hear how Brady is the greatest of alltime. To me Montana is the greatest for the simple fact he was not protected like Brady is now and to an extent Peyton Manning also even though he doesn't play anymore. Montana doesn't have an asterisk next to any of his superbowls that he won and I know that Brady doesn't either even though we know a couple of his superbowls he probably should not have been there.

Comment

• foreigner
            Tom Telesco is gone
            • Sep 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by chris9341 View Post

LOL and thats any different then having to hear how Brady is the greatest of alltime. To me Montana is the greatest for the simple fact he was not protected like Brady is now and to an extent Peyton Manning also even though he doesn't play anymore. Montana doesn't have an asterisk next to any of his superbowls that he won and I know that Brady doesn't either even though we know a couple of his superbowls he probably should not have been there.
            In everyone's mind the Patriots cheated and have Goodell on his pocket, there is not a single person who doesnt think that, openly or not.

Comment

• foreigner
              Tom Telesco is gone
              • Sep 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
              I agree with that, I already hate one guy, I dont want to fight 2 guys. One is enough... come on Brady.. with that goddamn ring already.

Comment

• Budsman
                Registered Charger Fan
                • May 2017
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
                The Cheats blitzed and held the receivers for the 1st 8 yards down the field. It was a tough game for Rivers.

Comment

• Budsman
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • May 2017
                  • Send PM

In everyone's mind the Patriots cheated and have Goodell on his pocket, there is not a single person who doesnt think that, openly or not.

Comment

Working...
                  X