• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wu-dai clan
    Smooth Operation
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Hankins just signed a 2-year $8.5 mil extension with the Raiders after his "prove it" one-year rental. I don't think they'll be cutting him any time soon.
    OK. I am aware of Hankins contract status. Lone Bolt could not remember his name, so I gave it to him.
    We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Topcat
      AKA "Pollcat"
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

OK. I am aware of Hankins contract status. Lone Bolt could not remember his name, so I gave it to him.
      Roger that...

Comment

• Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

Rising FS Adderley has strong pro day; local teams interested ... Delaware had its biggest pro day crowd ever as over 70 NFL personnel people from all 32 teams were at the Blue Hens workout earlier today. And most were there to see rising FS Nasir Adderley, who was unable to workout at the combine because of an ankle injury. Adderley, though, didn't disappoint at his pro day as he ran a 4.54 40 despite tweaking a hammy late in the run, while posting very athletic leaps of 38-inches in the vertical and 10-9 in the standing long jump. However, because of the hamstring, Adderley wasn't able to participate in positional drills. Adderley is now considered to be one of the top 2-3 safeties in this year's draft with some potential to sneak into the latter part of the opening round. Interestingly, the two teams who spent the most time with Adderley today were the Eagles and Giants, both of whom are from just down the road. It was the Giants who reportedly got the dinner date with Adderley for this evening.

Comment

• Boltsfan70
          East Coast Chargers Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • PA transplant living in S. Carolina
          • Send PM

I think wilkins is my hope slide to us so how pick like james last year.

Comment

• Formula 21
            The Future is Now
            • Jun 2013
            • Republic of San Diego
            • Send PM

We didn't have enough picks before FA started. Now, no way we fill all the holes Damn. I hate getting weaker.
            Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
            The Wasted Decade is done.
            Build Back Better.

Comment

• Topcat
              AKA "Pollcat"
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Rising FS Adderley has strong pro day; local teams interested ... Delaware had its biggest pro day crowd ever as over 70 NFL personnel people from all 32 teams were at the Blue Hens workout earlier today. And most were there to see rising FS Nasir Adderley, who was unable to workout at the combine because of an ankle injury. Adderley, though, didn't disappoint at his pro day as he ran a 4.54 40 despite tweaking a hammy late in the run, while posting very athletic leaps of 38-inches in the vertical and 10-9 in the standing long jump. However, because of the hamstring, Adderley wasn't able to participate in positional drills. Adderley is now considered to be one of the top 2-3 safeties in this year's draft with some potential to sneak into the latter part of the opening round. Interestingly, the two teams who spent the most time with Adderley today were the Eagles and Giants, both of whom are from just down the road. It was the Giants who reportedly got the dinner date with Adderley for this evening.
              Hmmm...Adderley injured AGAIN...first, he wasn't able to work out at the combine due to an ankle injury...then, at his pro day, he pulled a hammy..at one time I had him in my mock, but now, I'm getting concerned with these injury red flags...let's see, does this begin to sound like any OTHER defensive backs who have an injury history...any defensive backs on the BOLTS, for instance...someone help me here...
              Last edited by Topcat; 03-23-2019, 07:19 AM.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                Smooth Operation
                • May 2017
                • Send PM

Hmmm...Adderley injured AGAIN...first, he wasn't able to work out at the combine due to an ankle injury...then, at his pro day, he pulled a hammy...and he's a bit undersized at only 180 lbs. ...at one time I had him in my mock, but now, I'm getting concerned with these injury red flags...let's see, does this begin to sound like any OTHER defensive backs who have an injury history...any defensive backs on the BOLTS, for instance...undersized ones?...someone help me here...
                He's all yours.
                We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Topcat
                  AKA "Pollcat"
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltsfan70 View Post
                  I think wilkins is my hope slide to us so how pick like james last year.
                  I wouldn't be surprised if TT gives up a 4th rounder to move up to pick Wilkins...

Comment

• like54ninjas
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Oct 2017
                    • Great White North
                    • Draftnik
                    • Send PM

Hmmm...Adderley injured AGAIN...first, he wasn't able to work out at the combine due to an ankle injury...then, at his pro day, he pulled a hammy...and he's a bit undersized at only 180 lbs. ...at one time I had him in my mock, but now, I'm getting concerned with these injury red flags...let's see, does this begin to sound like any OTHER defensive backs who have an injury history...any defensive backs on the BOLTS, for instance...undersized ones?...someone help me here...
                    Nasir is nearly 6' and weighed 206# at the combine...,where did you get 180#?
                    He has had a couple of minor muscle strains that would have possibly held down his performance in shorts/T-Shirt. Not a major concern as he was physical and durable in college.
                    My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                    K9
                    Nasir
                    Tillery
                    Parham
                    Reed

Comment

• Xenos
                      • Feb 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post
                      Hurt feelings do not exist in football. That is all.
                      Don't tell Eric Weddle that lol.

Comment

• Topcat
                        AKA "Pollcat"
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

He's all yours.
                        Not any more...I had Adderley at the top of my mock months ago, but pulled him off because I see DT as a bigger PON...but I WAS considering Adderley in case the top DT's were gone at #28...not any more...these two injuries right before the draft are scaring me off...let's see, help me, who does this sound like who USED to play for the Bolts? Starts with a V...
                        Last edited by Topcat; 03-23-2019, 07:25 AM.

Comment

• Topcat
                          AKA "Pollcat"
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Nasir is nearly 6' and weighed 206# at the combine...,where did you get 180#?
                          He has had a couple of minor muscle strains that would have possibly held down his performance in shorts/T-Shirt. Not a major concern as he was physical and durable in college.
                          Popped up on a website as 180...then when you click, it's been updated to 200...okay, anyway, the injuries are still a big red flag...don't want to draft damaged goods here...that could get re-damaged...

Comment

Working...
                          X