• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghost
    The Rise of Kellen Moore
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

A Bill Belichick story

In 2002-2004, when SDSU in Brookings, SD was running an ad campaign for SDSU Jacks, a veteran producer, Mark G. I later worked for, flew to Boston to interview Adam Vinatieri. He told me the red tape with organization was really, really uptight about this request. Super-uptight.

The Patriots PR requested the questions in advance, who would be asking the questions, a litany of details. NFL, after all. A representative from the University would also be on hand to oversee the agreement was followed, to the letter. They arrive at Patriots practice, in in the middle of a practice field is two large tents, back to back. The producer, Mark, and other reps interview Adam in one tent. The crew gets the shot on 35 film, pleasantries were exchanged, Adam was great, everything went superb.

Everyone leaves the and the practice field is now empty. Mark kept his eye on that other tent because he said it was 'too weird'. 2 minutes later, Belichick walked out of there. Bill was hiding in there.

• Formula 21
    The Future is Now
    • Jun 2013
    • Republic of San Diego
    • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post
    In 2002-2004, when SDSU in Brookings, SD was running an ad campaign for SDSU Jacks, a veteran producer, Mark G. I later worked for, flew to Boston to interview Adam Vinatieri. He told me the red tape with organization was really, really uptight about this request. Super-uptight.

The Patriots PR requested the questions in advance, who would be asking the questions, a litany of details. NFL, after all. A representative from the University would also be on hand to oversee the agreement was followed, to the letter. They arrive at Patriots practice, in in the middle of a practice field is two large tents, back to back. The producer, Mark, and other reps interview Adam in one tent. The crew gets the shot on 35 film, pleasantries were exchanged, Adam was great, everything went superb.

Everyone leaves the and the practice field is now empty. Mark kept his eye on that other tent because he said it was 'too weird'. 2 minutes later, Belichick walked out of there. Bill was hiding in there.
    Did you sweep the interview tent for hidden cameras first?
    Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
    The Wasted Decade is done.
    Build Back Better.

Comment

• foreigner
      Tom Telesco is gone
      • Sep 2013
      • Send PM

Hmmm.. so?

We all know how crazy that MF is.. many hidden shit on his side. Who cares? they just beat the hell out of us. We need to stop that damn Road Warrior crap. We need to be better in all 3 phases of the game, we need to be superb in Home and Away in games.. we need OL, DL and LBs... we need to be dominant to beat the crap out of them next year and send Tommy boy to enjoy his retirement plan.

You know what? I just realized I hate the Patriots and Brady since a long time ago.... since 2001 when they came back and beat us... I've been holding that hate feeling ever since... I'm not letting go until we beat them once.. just once....
      Last edited by foreigner; 01-14-2019, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X