• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghost
    The Rise of Kellen Moore
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

NFL Films: Joey Bosa @ Patriots

Worth seeing and hearing Joey Bosa mic'd up. Early in the game, I saw Brady and Bosa make an exchange and Bosa laughed.

Bosa: 'He really is ridiculous.'
  • like54ninjas
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Oct 2017
    • Great White North
    • Draftnik
    • Send PM

My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
    K9
    Nasir
    Tillery
    Parham
    Reed

Comment

• RTPbolt
      Charger Fan till the end
      • Jun 2013
      • North Carolina
      • Send PM

I believe our LB injuries really factored into this contest. If we had White, Perriman etc i do think we wouldnt have been exposed. They found a weakness we couldnt adjust to with our personnel. Shit happens...move on . Still proud of our team regardless. We are back in the game again....a far stretch from the McCoy days.

Comment

• richpjr
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Nashville
        • Send PM

Originally posted by RTPbolt View Post
        I believe our LB injuries really factored into this contest. If we had White, Perriman etc i do think we wouldnt have been exposed. They found a weakness we couldnt adjust to with our personnel. Shit happens...move on . Still proud of our team regardless. We are back in the game again....a far stretch from the McCoy days.
        The weakness was Bradley's game plan of sitting back in a zone and daring them to beat us. I do not think any of those guys make much of a difference with that approach.

Comment

• ghost
          The Rise of Kellen Moore
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

The weakness was Bradley's game plan of sitting back in a zone and daring them to beat us. I do not think any of those guys make much of a difference with that approach.
          Agree. Gus Bradley's game-plan earned him an incomplete grade at best.

I loved the way Bob Sutton went with a 5 defensive lineman in situations today. I thought he mixed his coverages really well. Superb effort by Bob Sutton and that defense.

Comment

• vinabolt
            Vietnamese Chargers' Fan
            • Feb 2015
            • Send PM

Our D did play well in the 2nd half, but the game was pretty much over after we fumbled away the return. Too late to make adjustment. The difference was King fumbled the return and gave them points and Brady threw that pick at the 1, which gave KC new life. Would have been up 21 zip after puching in from the 1 yd line, would have been too late to adjust anything with NE dominating everything.
            Last edited by vinabolt; 01-21-2019, 04:26 AM.
            Follow me and my wife here: https://twitter.com/gossip_lady_se

Comment

• foreigner
              Tom Telesco is gone
              • Sep 2013
              • Send PM

The game was over at the end of the 1st QTR, then they went soft.

Comment

• chargerkdb
                Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Hotter than hell, Georgia
                • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

Agree. Gus Bradley's game-plan earned him an incomplete grade at best.

I loved the way Bob Sutton went with a 5 defensive lineman in situations today. I thought he mixed his coverages really well. Superb effort by Bob Sutton and that defense.
                Bob Sutton canned today.

Comment

Working...
                X