• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Budsman
    Registered Charger Fan
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by vinabolt View Post

Two completely different cases with completely different things, different contents. Why did you compare to OJ case to WrongLocationGate and DeflateGate? What are the similarities?

'You're confuse maybe because you can't read correctly? Where did I say everyone cheats and easy to buy off games in the US?

No, I didn't say the Pats cheat or don't cheat. I don't know, I don't work for them, do you? I just stated the fact that "Spygate" (Wrong location videotaping) and Deflategate did not provide them with competitive advantage. Go read again.

Yeah I feel it's stupid to say the Patriots are cheating. The only cases you have are "Spygate" (WrongLocationGate) and Deflategate. And none of them provide them with competition advantage. Man up and read my post again on "Spygate" and Deflategate. Don't be afraid of the ugly truth.

And no, Kraft chicken out on sueing the newspapers (after they were clearly report false psi numbers, the real psi numbers were insignificant and confirmed in Ted Wells report) were because he wants the story to stop to protect his businesses. The Patriots is just 1 of his hundred businesses in case you didn't know. He didn't want Goodell and the media/newspapter hate him too much and open up a big can of worms on some shady businesses, including in Europe, Russia that they're doing. Coaches and players are his workers. NE Patriots is 1 of his money makers. Billionair owners sometimes just betray their fans and workers, sacrifice 1 of their businesses to keep other businesses safe.

Comment

• captaind
      Cook This Pork Chops
      • Jun 2013
      • Mars
      • Ball Holder
      • Send PM

Originally posted by vinabolt View Post

No taint here, one or two dumbasses can think whatever they want in their head, it doesn't count nor matter. You need evidences to prove that someone cheats. No evidence needed to prove someone innocent. This is a civilize society, not Dark Age here. Of course you can "believe" whatever you want, doesn't make it true.

Comment

• Bolt-O
        Administrator
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

No name calling, implied or direct. There is no value added in going beyond agreeing or disagreement of an opinion and making it personal. If you do want to make it personal, you can take it to private chat.

Comment

• vinabolt
          Vietnamese Chargers' Fan
          • Feb 2015
          • Send PM

Most cheating labeling to the Patriots due to petty bitterness without even know how they cheat, they cheat by doing what? So basically superior coaching and outsmarting oppositions are cheating. It's like when you're little and calling a smartass in your class "cheater" because he made 100 on most exams he took, just because he's smarter and study harder.

We have 2 cases associate with the Patriots, and none of them gain them competitive advantage. 1 is Spygate (Filming from the sideline vs. other locations in the stadium), they did punished for that. But that punished act did not help them to have an advantage over other teams.

The 1 left is Deflategate (make the ball lighter), the case is stupid itself, many wrong number of psi are published everywhere before the official small numbers in Ted Well's report. Those small psi are matching with the scientific experiments science labs were doing after the popolarity of the cases. It's clearly that the football can deflate on its own under cold condition. With that finding, along with the fact that the deflated ball that Brady threw with in the 1st half of the IND game didn't give him any advantage, he sucked that half, the scored was tie, their offense wasn't doing much with the deflated ball. Brady and their passing offense played great and dominated IND in the 2nd half with the correct ball that was already checked by the officials.

So, all in all, if you actually use logic on this, you can see that it's more probable than not that they did not try to deflate that ball. And to this day no one ever can prove that or even use logic to convince that they did deflate the ball. You do realize that most knowledgeable Patriots defenders in social medias are neutral fans from other teams right? Since Boston fans can't defend their own team correctly.

The "no cooperation" punish to Brady was because he didn't give Ted Wells his personal phone. I can understand that. So you suddenly accusing me out of thin air and then want to take my phone? No one in his right mind can accept that. It's basic privacy principle. Not to mention the phone might have some shady businesses with Guerrero (TB12) and his wife's business in the modeling world.

So the Pats get labeled "cheater" based on pretty much.... nothing, based mostly on their winnings and gameplans, or false reports, gossips and rumors. And those punished, proven cheating cases of everyone else are being ignored by Pats haters. So if Pats are "cheater" than what do we call the other teams? Super cheater, master of cheaters? If this thing is not a delusional double-standard then what is?
          Last edited by vinabolt; 01-24-2019, 06:36 AM.
          Follow me and my wife here: https://twitter.com/gossip_lady_se

Comment

They have been proven to have cheated multiple times. Spygate, they burned the tapes. It is documented that they had over 40 different versions of other teams' playbooks (example: when one defensive coordinator left one team and joined another, they had copies of both of those teams' plays). The ball deflation issue. PED-gate - 6 of their players busted for performance-enhancing drugs since 2007 (Rodney Harrison (2007), Brandon Spikes (2010), Jermaine Cunningham (2012), Brandon Boldin (2012), Rob Ninkovich (2016), Julian Edelman (2018); IR-Gate (putting false information on official injury reports), recording the Rams' walkthrough prior to the 2001 Super Bowl, tampering with visiting teams' communications systems - the list goes on and on. There is enough evidence against them that I think it's fair for anyone to doubt their ability to succeed without cheating - otherwise, why would they keep doing it?

Please don't attack the members of our community. Especially when they have grounds to believe what they believe. Even if they didn't, they're not dumb, and you can always leave if they're making you upset enough to call names.

Comment

• vinabolt
              Vietnamese Chargers' Fan
              • Feb 2015
              • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
              You're misinformed on a lot of things relate to this topic. You're just repeating misinformation.

1. Other than the Spygate and the PED players (like all teams), none of other accusations are proven. They were false reports, most 1st reports were deleted and apology (like the Rams walkthrough story). NE did not burn the tapes. All tapes were sent to Goodell. A portion of tape was leaked on Youtube at the time, it was the defensive signals and nothing else. Goodell burned those tapes as a symbol to close the case.

2. The Spygate violation wasn't cheating, because the violation did not give them advantage over others (filming from the sideline vs filming from other places in the stadium). They punished for "filming from the sideline". They didn't get punished for "the act of filming". 80,000 people in the stadium can film whatever they want.

3. Deflategate wasn't proven, and gave them no benefits, no advantages (they dominated IND in the 2nd half with the correct ball, they sucked in the 1st hafl with deflated ball). The Ted Well report conclude that "It was more probable than not that Brady 'has knowledge' to the deflating of the ball" and punished him for his refusal to to given up this phone. The report did not even conclude that "It was more probable than not that Brady deflate the ball". No where in the official report said that the Patriots deflate the ball. It was an unsolved case and an unproven accusation.

4. So, yeah, the "cheater" label is based on pretty much Nothing! They're based mostly on false reports, false stories, bias gossips and rumors. They're based 1 non-advantage violation (Spygate), and 1 unproven, unsolved case (Deflategate). At the same time, the punished, officially proven cheating cases of everyone else are being ignored by Pats haters. You know what "punished" and "proven" mean right? So if the Pats are cheaters then what are the other teams? Especially when there were more cases against them than the Pats, especially these were actual cases that were officially punished and proven, unlike the Pats' accusations.
              Last edited by vinabolt; 01-24-2019, 07:52 AM.

Comment

• captaind
                Cook This Pork Chops
                • Jun 2013
                • Mars
                • Ball Holder
                • Send PM

So easy, a 10-yr old can prove it.

Comment

• vinabolt
                  Vietnamese Chargers' Fan
                  • Feb 2015
                  • Send PM

Fun fact: 15 NFL teams have more cheating cases than the NE Patriots. (List) DEN leads the way with 13 cases.

Comment

• Fleet
                    TPB Founder
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Cardiff - Poipu
                    • Send PM

There is just too much shit surrounding Vina. Its been this way for a few years now. So he is no longer with us. Moving on. Thank you.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
                      There is just too much shit surrounding Vina. Its been this way for a few years now. So he is no longer with us. Moving on. Thank you.
                      No, Thank YOU! :Cheers1:

I'm proud I've held my tongue with that idiot since you asked me to lol.
                      11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia
                      35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
                      37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
                      66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
                      69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
                      105 Brenden Rice WR - USC
                      110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
                      140 Hunter Nourzad OC - Penn st
                      181 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Mississippi
                      225 Josh Procter S-Ohio st /253 Dwight McGlothern CB -Ar​

Comment

Working...