We got talent ,,, but we lack the Fatties !!!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Electric Chicken
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

We got talent ,,, but we lack the Fatties !!!

1. Im so tired of getting gashed up the middle with the run.
    2. Im so tired of getting pushed around by opposing teams defenses on our offensive front line.
    3. Im tired of this little guy in the trenches.
    4. Im tired of Joey Bosa who is over rated and over paid
    5. I hope we spend all of our draft picks on big fat athletic o-line and D-line so we can push some people around on both sides of the ball,,, im tired of watching them get bullied.
    6. Melvin Gordon is over rated and I hope they let him walk,,, he has no pop or sizzle in my opinion ,,, save those millions of dollars and get rid of Bosa and Gordon and finish building this team,,,,, they are not worth the money in my eyes. You may think diff,,, but this is my opinion I would use those millions of dollars 2 fix this team.
    7. Spend our money in free agency on linebackers like C.J. Mosley ,,, we need some blue collar grit on this Defense,,, no more Mr. Nice guy bullshit.
    8. I think the Chargers are close to winning the superbowl,,,, draft smart,,, and buy some gritt in the linebacker free agency,,, hello super bowl.

MY QUESTION TO YOU IS - How would you fix these problems?
    Last edited by Electric Chicken; 01-29-2019, 11:17 AM.
  • Fleet
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

Yep. Trenches should be a focal point this offseason. MLB as well. Good to have you here. Welcome.

Comment

• chargerkdb
      Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Hotter than hell, Georgia
      • Send PM

More Fatties. Big, mean, knuckle dragging, horse punching Fatties. Only big old Bad Bad dudes need apply

Comment

• jamrock
        lawyers, guns and money
        • Sep 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Electric Chicken View Post
        1. Im so tired of getting gashed up the middle with the run.
        2. Im so tired of getting pushed around by opposing teams defenses on our offensive front line.
        3. Im tired of this little guy in the trenches.
        4. Im tired of Joey Bosa who is over rated and over paid
        5. I hope we spend all of our draft picks on big fat athletic o-line and D-line so we can push some people around on both sides of the ball,,, im tired of watching them get bullied.
        6. Melvin Gordon is over rated and I hope they let him walk,,, he has no pop or sizzle in my opinion ,,, save those millions of dollars and get rid of Bosa and Gordon and finish building this team,,,,, they are not worth the money in my eyes. You may think diff,,, but this is my opinion I would use those millions of dollars 2 fix this team.
        7. Spend our money in free agency on linebackers like C.J. Mosley ,,, we need some blue collar grit on this Defense,,, no more Mr. Nice guy bullshit.
        8. I think the Chargers are close to winning the superbowl,,,, draft smart,,, and buy some gritt in the linebacker free agency,,, hello super bowl.

MY QUESTION TO YOU IS - How would you fix these problems?
        I'm with you on 1-5 except the bolded. Bosa's on his rookie deal so he's not overpaid yet.

I think they should try to grab Kareem Hunt. MG III had a good season but got banged up again. Hunt does have that pop and sizzle.

Comment

• Electric Chicken
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

I'm with you on 1-5 except the bolded. Bosa's on his rookie deal so he's not overpaid yet.

I think they should try to grab Kareem Hunt. MG III had a good season but got banged up again. Hunt does have that pop and sizzle.

Agreed on Bosa,, He is gonna want world beater money,, highest contract ever,,, I just don't think he is worth it.
          And yessss on Kareeem Hunt,,,, he may want some pay back on K.C. and we could use some of that !!!

Comment

• Electric Chicken
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
            Yep. Trenches should be a focal point this offseason. MLB as well. Good to have you here. Welcome.
            We need a whole new influx of linebackers,,,, all the way around

Comment

• Electric Chicken
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by chargerkdb View Post
              More Fatties. Big, mean, knuckle dragging, horse punching Fatties. Only big old Bad Bad dudes need apply
              cookie monster eating GIF by Sesame Street

Comment

• Fleet
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Cardiff - Poipu
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Electric Chicken View Post

We need a whole new influx of linebackers,,,, all the way around
                Ive always said a players best ability is his availability. Give me a LB that can stay on the field for 16 games. And be there in the post. Hard to find 3 down MLBs outside of the 1st. It can be done though. I dont mind Brown sliding inside on pass downs but id rather have some size there and a guy who can thump on run downs and then drop into coverage on pass downs. Perryman and Brown with a full compliment of snaps just cant hold up. Im excited about Kyzir though. I think he could be a pretty special WLB.

But we really need a stalwart at MLB. Not a great draft for MLB.

DT, MLB and FS need updates.

Comment

• Classic
                  Hall Of Fame
                  • Dec 2014
                  • Send PM

Disagree alot with Bosa being overrated. Bosa and Ingram sacrifice alot in the run game that they don't get any help from inside. Luiget is the player on this team thats overpaid. He'll get the top DL money from someone rather it be us then Bosa becomes another Rodney Harrison that helps another team win a SB.

As for trenches issue its gotta be questioned if it isn't a LB issue because we do better when Perryman is in. TT probably isn't gonna give up on JJ so soon. So unless a GREAT DL prospect is on the board we'd be better off going after a OL/FS or CB( We don't have a future #1 cb ; Hayward is getting older n King is primarily a slot cb, Williams n Davis r #2 guys)
                  Last edited by Classic; 01-30-2019, 12:32 AM.

Comment

• Electric Chicken
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Classic View Post
                    Disagree alot with Bosa being overrated. Bosa and Ingram sacrifice alot in the run game that they don't get any help from inside. Luiget is the player on this team thats overpaid. He'll get the top DL money from someone rather it be us then Bosa becomes another Rodney Harrison that helps another team win a SB.

As for trenches issue its gotta be questioned if it isn't a LB issue because we do better when Perryman is in. TT probably isn't gonna give up on JJ so soon. So unless a GREAT DL prospect is on the board we'd be better off going after a OL/FS or CB( We don't have a future #1 cb ; Hayward is getting older n King is primarily a slot cb, Williams n Davis r #2 guys)
                    I think Bosa is good but he is gonna want the largest contract ever guaranteed , if we give him that I just don't know how we can continue 2 build this team $$$

Comment

• Electric Chicken
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Ive always said a players best ability is his availability. Give me a LB that can stay on the field for 16 games. And be there in the post. Hard to find 3 down MLBs outside of the 1st. It can be done though. I dont mind Brown sliding inside on pass downs but id rather have some size there and a guy who can thump on run downs and then drop into coverage on pass downs. Perryman and Brown with a full compliment of snaps just cant hold up. Im excited about Kyzir though. I think he could be a pretty special WLB.

But we really need a stalwart at MLB. Not a great draft for MLB.

DT, MLB and FS need updates.
                      Give me some Ravens, Steelers, Jags free agents and some Kareem Hunt and all 100% beef patties in the draft
                      Last edited by Electric Chicken; 01-30-2019, 03:24 AM.

Comment

• CTrout
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

I'd really like to see them go after Malcom Brown DT in FA. He'll be overpaid like most FAs but I doubt he'll get crazy $$$.
                        Imo he's a younger version of Mebane.

Comment

Working...
                        X