Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Perryman back!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Perryman back!


  • #2
    Liuget next im assuming. Probably Verrett. Telesco loves his guys. Then draft rookies to back them up or compete for starting gigs. I still think we draft a MLB. I expect we tender Williams. CB isnt a pressing need even if we dont bring Verrett back on a show me incentive laden deal.


    We should move Jammer to Safety.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Fleet View Post
      Liuget next im assuming. Probably Verrett. Telesco loves his guys. Then draft rookies to back them up or compete for starting gigs. I still think we draft a MLB. I expect we tender Williams. CB isnt a pressing need even if we dont bring Verrett back on a show me incentive laden deal.


      We should move Jammer to Safety.
      Agree. Surprised he agreed to only two years but i like it. Means a MLB should be drafted to eventually replace him. And agree CB isnt a need. Still think FS is because Watkins is more a CB though will play FS. He is on a one year deal.
      Last edited by Boltjolt; 03-08-2019, 01:04 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

        Agree. Surprised he agreed to two years but i like it. Means a MLB should be drafted to eventually replace him. And agree CB isnt a need. Still think FS is because Watkins is more a CB though will play FS. He is on a one year deal.
        I expect we draft a FS or sign one. The FS market is somewhat easy to navigate since it seems to be treated like the RB market. Somewhat devalued. Who knows maybe Addae and Watkins will look good with some interior pass rush. We need to really focus on trying to force teams from dedicating so much effort towards Bosa and Ingram.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Fleet View Post
          Liuget next im assuming. Probably Verrett. Telesco loves his guys. Then draft rookies to back them up or compete for starting gigs. I still think we draft a MLB. I expect we tender Williams. CB isnt a pressing need even if we dont bring Verrett back on a show me incentive laden deal.


          We should move Jammer to Safety.
          2 year deal so I'm sure there is an ejector clause after this year.
          We are still very much in the LB market in FA and the Draft.
          2019 Adopt - A - Bolt

          KYZIR WHITE

          CORTEZ BROUGHTON

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Fleet View Post

            I expect we draft a FS or sign one. The FS market is somewhat easy to navigate since it seems to be treated like the RB market. Somewhat devalued. Who knows maybe Addae and Watkins will look good with some interior pass rush. We need to really focus on trying to force teams from dedicating so much effort towards Bosa and Ingram.
            Agree there. I impact disrupter inside.
            Then speed, size, length, athleticism, instincts at LB via draft most likely.
            FS has a quality FA arket and somereal talent in the draft.
            2019 Adopt - A - Bolt

            KYZIR WHITE

            CORTEZ BROUGHTON

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

              Agree there. I impact disrupter inside.
              Then speed, size, length, athleticism, instincts at LB via draft most likely.
              FS has a quality FA arket and somereal talent in the draft.
              I think we are sitting pretty. The meat of this draft is 2-4. May even see Telesco package a 1 and 4 to get up for someone. I do think Jenkins was also a Bradley pick so im wondering what his role is.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Fleet View Post

                I think we are sitting pretty. The meat of this draft is 2-4. May even see Telesco package a 1 and 4 to get up for someone. I do think Jenkins was also a Bradley pick so im wondering what his role is.
                It is Rayshawn's 3rd year so may be a big advance in his play. He has the physical skillset just worried if he has it between the ears. He could be a monster asset.
                #13 Los Angeles Chargers
                Average RAS: 6.48
                2016 Rank: #7




                Looking at the Chargers draft class, it's likely they use some sort of threshold system since they didn't take a single player who measured more than a little below average. Both Forrest Lamp and Rayshawn Jenkins measured elite for their positions, and Lamp scores even higher if he is measured at guard or center, depending on his final landing spot.
                2019 Adopt - A - Bolt

                KYZIR WHITE

                CORTEZ BROUGHTON

                Comment


                • #9
                  I'm good with this re-signing. He's not Mosley, but has been a solid player.... when available!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

                    It is Rayshawn's 3rd year so may be a big advance in his play. He has the physical skillset just worried if he has it between the ears. He could be a monster asset.
                    #13 Los Angeles Chargers
                    Average RAS: 6.48
                    2016 Rank: #7





                    Looking at the Chargers draft class, it's likely they use some sort of threshold system since they didn't take a single player who measured more than a little below average. Both Forrest Lamp and Rayshawn Jenkins measured elite for their positions, and Lamp scores even higher if he is measured at guard or center, depending on his final landing spot.
                    Many GMs and Scouts will tell you its that 3rd year you really expect to see a players development. So anyone calling Lamp a bust at this point is probably off base. Give prospects 3 years. Especially non 1st rounders. But it applies to them as well. Im sure this is all draft 101 for you.

                    Thats why you are staff. lol

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I think the 3 year thing includes, ya know, the player actually playing those first two years. I could be wrong.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Look for Telesco to go DT/OT/BPA in the 1st and draft Perryman's successor in the 2nd round. He's done this every draft since 2014.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X