• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Midwestbolt
    • Feb 2019
    • Midwest
    • Local 150 operating engineer.
    • Send PM

Late to the party, but wanted to chime in that I love the move. Two years is reasonable and the money seems about right according to others here.

I would assume (hope) the contract is structured in a way the team isn't hurt too bad if he has another season ending injury and they have to cut him loose after the first year?

Perryman is an asset when healthy. I think this is a good gamble.

Comment

• jubei
      Vagabond Ninja
      • Feb 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Im hoping Jenkins and Feeney in their 3rd year can start to pay us some huge weekly yields.
      I wish Lamp would pay us even a penny yield. thus far he's been as useless as tits on a bull. I'm holding out hope that he can be the next great OG or OT for us.

Comment

• Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

Originally posted by jubei View Post

I wish Lamp would pay us even a penny yield. thus far he's been as useless as tits on a bull. I'm holding out hope that he can be the next great OG or OT for us.
        Telesco and Lynn said that guys who miss camp really struggle to fit in. Im hoping with a full camp he will start to show well. His first preseason game last year he did well in run blocking. But they burned him twice with overloads. I think its a speed thing at this point. A game speed thing. The difference between college and the pros is immense from a speed pov. But when you lose a camp or 2 things are really difficult to keep up with. He just needs camp. I think he will be fine. He may end up benching Feeney. My hope when we drafted them was that both would be studs.

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

Comment

• blueman
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Mack Wilson, come on down!

Comment

• Fleet
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Cardiff - Poipu
              • Send PM

Davis has an almost identical contract. Both these guys could conceivably be one year players for us. Like its been said....we can let the draft come to us.

Comment

Working...
              X