• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • moneyisevil
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Mar 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

You should probably do a little research on what type of player, regardless of age, he is. Davis is many things but slow isn't one of them. Slower than he was 5 years ago? Sure. Kyle Emmanuel slow? Not even close.

And welcome to TPB! Always good debate here. :stirringshit:
    Ik know exactly who he is and what we're getting, remember this post this season when the same thing occurs to our team with your so called superman on the team ! Do you really think the Panthers would let him go and not teach their young players if he was worth it ? You should probably not answer forums to people that you no nothing about in the manner you do, sounds like a kids attack, saying they should do research, holding your tongue would be better and seeing how it plays out, or are you a fortune teller ? I was stating it was my opinions in I don't think it's smart but I don't know that for a fact either, we'll see !

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

Originally posted by moneyisevil View Post

Ik know exactly who he is and what we're getting, remember this post this season when the same thing occurs to our team with your so called superman on the team ! Do you really think the Panthers would let him go and not teach their young players if he was worth it ? You should probably not answer forums to people that you no nothing about in the manner you do, sounds like a kids attack, saying they should do research, holding your tongue would be better and seeing how it plays out, or are you a fortune teller ? I was stating it was my opinions in I don't think it's smart but I don't know that for a fact either, we'll see !
      Yes i agree. I think a lot of us are just emotional fans this time of year. And can often come off as defensive. Ninja is an amazing asset to my staff. And im sure going forward that wont happen again.

Its great to have you. All opinions are welcome here.

Comment

• Budsman
        Registered Charger Fan
        • May 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

You should probably do a little research on what type of player, regardless of age, he is. Davis is many things but slow isn't one of them. Slower than he was 5 years ago? Sure. Kyle Emmanuel slow? Not even close.

And welcome to TPB! Always good debate here. :stirringshit:
        I have to agree with money. Sure the guy may not be Kyle Emanuel fast but at 36 and lb he has a ton of wear on the tires. I get it he's a nice sports car but with 200k miles under the hood.

He can bring something to the team but at 36 don't we have coaches for mentoring? I guess I just prefer my vets to be in the early 30s not late 30s.

(minus gates and rivers of course)

Comment

• like54ninjas
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Oct 2017
          • Great White North
          • Draftnik
          • Send PM

Didn't think I misread your post.
          You stated as a FA signing Davis isn't good because our slow LBs can't cover RBs and he was more of the same. Did I get it wrong?
          If this is indeed what you wrote in your previous post, I'm sure it is as I'm reading it now, then you have no clue what type of player Davis is.
          Will he work out? Probably as I doubt he is expected to start and will get snaps in different packages, primarily covering RBs/TEs, barring injury.
          My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
          K9
          Nasir
          Tillery
          Parham
          Reed

Comment

• wu-dai clan
            Smooth Operation
            • May 2017
            • Send PM

See "What you'll get with TD" on reddit !!

Food for thought from a source
            who ought to be given serious consideration...

A Panthers fan who studies coaches tape.
            A former SD resident and former Charger fan.
            We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Fleet
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Cardiff - Poipu
              • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
              See "What you'll get with TD" on reddit !!

Food for thought from a source
              who ought to be given serious consideration...

A Panthers fan who studies coaches tape.
              A former SD resident and former Charger fan.
              Link it up brother. lol

Comment

• 21&500
                Bolt Spit-Baller
                • Sep 2018
                • A Whale's Vajayjay
                • CMB refugee
                • Send PM

Welcome Takeo Spikes 2.0
                Gimmie Bower Power!!

Comment

• moneyisevil
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Mar 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Yes i agree. I think a lot of us are just emotional fans this time of year. And can often come off as defensive. Ninja is an amazing asset to my staff. And im sure going forward that wont happen again.

Its great to have you. All opinions are welcome here.
                  Thank you Fleet, it's good to find a Bolts forum and hope to contribute to it !

Comment

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Link it up brother. lol
                    Huge Panther fan but Chargers are my second team as I was born in SD (Obligatory fuck Spanos). Not sure what the money is for him but I promise...

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                      Smooth Operation
                      • May 2017
                      • Send PM

TY SuperCharger !
                      We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Perryman ILB and Davis OLB?
                        Correct, Davis has never played MLB in Carolina and was a safety in college.
                        11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia (plus AZ 2025 1st)
                        35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
                        37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
                        66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
                        69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
                        100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
                        110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
                        140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
                        181 Jarrian Jones CB - Florida st
                        225 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Ol' Miss ➡️ 253 Fabien Lovett DT-FL st

Comment

• SYB
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Mar 2019
                          • Send PM

The irony is strong in this one.

Comment

Working...
                          X