Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
    Earl Thomas gets 4 year 55 million

@JasonLaCanfora: Ravens get ballhawking safety they needed and a guy who surely reminds them of Ed Reed, in Earl Thomas. He agrees to a 4yr/$55M deal with Baltimore. Ravens patience pays off

They also sign RB Mark Ingram
    Well, crap! I agree with others that Thomas appeared to be a really good fit for us. Hopefully Jenkins or Watkins can step up for us this season, but I am concerned as Jenkins could not even beat out Addae last season at FS and Addae really struggled at that position and Watkins has started all of 5 games in his career.

Comment

• Bolts4ever213
      Day One...
      • Mar 2019
      • Brentwood, 94513
      • Send PM

Originally posted by chaincrusher View Post

Well, crap! I agree with others that Thomas appeared to be a really good fit for us. Hopefully Jenkins or Watkins can step up for us this season, but I am concerned as Jenkins could not even beat out Addae last season at FS and Addae really struggled at that position and Watkins has started all of 5 games in his career.
      Last year I contemplated this until I saw Lamp get healthy scratches from playing. It's not so much, he couldn't beat Addae. It's because there's loyalty to starters. That's what it looked like to me. I want Jenkins to succeed. He didn't look any worst that Addae when he got some time.

Ill say this. Any player has to become an improvement over Addae.

Comment

Working...
      X