Clear All
  • Fleet
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

Technical Issue - False Banned Error

I removed the Booster User Group

You were the guys that donated years ago. I have recieved an PM from a meber saying they are banned. Im assuming it has to do with that.

If you are banned for any reason contact me at cfleet2@yahoo.com
  • Fleet
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

Some guys are experiencing a false ban. It is most likely a browser issue. I think there are only 14 of you experiencing this.

clear your browser cache before you contact me. If that doesnt work contact me.

Comment

• richpjr
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Nashville
      • Send PM

I logged off and back on and it fixed the issue.

Comment

• Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

Its a caching issue. Ive only had 2 guys send me emails. I just change their password for them and the can get back in. I didnt even think it could be fixed by logging out. They were probably logged in...visited the site and saw they were banned. lol

Its just 14 members. I had a usergroup for the few of you that donated years ago. I did that so it would add a badge to your profile. We have been having server email issues so im reducing user-groups the could be part of the problem.

I feel like im close to finding the rabbit at the bottom of the hole. Ive been digging for days now. I was up until 4AM last night. lol Nobody should ever say i didnt care about this forum.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍