• Show
Clear All
  • richpjr
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Nashville
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

How would that look with both Hill and Hunt on that team?

He took them both and both have failed as citizens, but getting one back,....ok but both?
    He is such a threat that if/when his suspension is over and the Browns O lights it up like the Chiefs O did this year, nobody in Cleveland will care.

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

He is such a threat that if/when his suspension is over and the Browns O lights it up like the Chiefs O did this year, nobody in Cleveland will care.
      They don't....... til he breaks a kids arm in a scuffle with a woman. This isn't good.
      11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia (plus AZ 2025 1st)
      35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
      37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
      66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
      69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
      100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
      110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
      140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
      181 Jarrian Jones CB - Florida st
      225 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Ol' Miss ➡️ 253 Fabien Lovett DT-FL st

Comment

• richpjr
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Nashville
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

They don't....... til he breaks a kids arm in a scuffle with a woman. This isn't good.
        I don't disagree with this at all. If the allegations are true, and they are very believable with his track record, then he should be unemployed. But this is the NFL...

Comment

• 21&500
          Bolt Spit-Baller
          • Sep 2018
          • A Whale's Vajayjay
          • CMB refugee
          • Send PM

If Hill broke mahomes' arm, he'd be cut, banned, tarred and feathered
          Gimmie Bower Power!!

Comment

• Bolt-O
            Administrator
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Hill won't be charged by the county prosecutor as he and the boy's mother both invoked their 5th amendment rights against self-incrimination. This doesn't mean the NFL will stop their judgement and punishment against Hill as the 5th amendment doesn't protect him in a work-place action... he just won't go to jail on this.

Comment

• Panamamike
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
              Hill won't be charged by the county prosecutor as he and the boy's mother both invoked their 5th amendment rights against self-incrimination. This doesn't mean the NFL will stop their judgement and punishment against Hill as the 5th amendment doesn't protect him in a work-place action... he just won't go to jail on this.
              I never wish for injury....But I hope he gets a Theismann when he plays again.
              Last edited by Panamamike; 04-24-2019, 02:22 PM.

Comment

• richpjr
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Nashville
                • Send PM

Wow, so we know that either he or his wife broke their kids arm, but nothing can be done. I understand why legally they can't be charged, but this is one time I hope that the league brings the hammer down on a player big time.

Comment

• charger1993
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • May 2017
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
                  Wow, so we know that either he or his wife broke their kids arm, but nothing can be done. I understand why legally they can't be charged, but this is one time I hope that the league brings the hammer down on a player big time.
                  If his wife did it, he shouldnt face punishment. She should. If he did it, he most definitely should get the hammer brought down on him. If tyreek did it i would be 100 percent ok with the nfl blackballing him

Comment

• blueman
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Wow, so the kid gets his arm broken and the two people responsible walk. Awesome.

Comment

• richpjr
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Nashville
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post
                      Wow, so the kid gets his arm broken and the two people responsible walk. Awesome.
                      That is a travesty. I heard someone suggest they should both be charged if they won't admit which one of them did it - would make sense to me!

Comment

Originally posted by charger1993 View Post

If his wife did it, he shouldnt face punishment. She should. If he did it, he most definitely should get the hammer brought down on him. If tyreek did it i would be 100 percent ok with the nfl blackballing him
                        They're both pleading the 5th to prevent either one from getting busted for this. If his wife did it and he's not letting the police know that because he's trying to prevent her from going to jail, he should be arrested as well, and vice-versa.

Comment

• Jagged
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Omaha, Nebraska
                          • Send PM

What an absolute crock of shit. Pleading the fifth doesn't absolve you from the crime. Neither does not having to testify against your spouse. They were responsible for the child and they should be held accountable. Either the Chiefs or the NFL have gotten involved in this because I know Johnson county, they aren't lenient on anything. Especially child abuse.

Comment

Working...
                          X