• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by cbf View Post
    So, boltjolt came over to another forum I'm at. Posted a quick disparaging note (his style you know) about that place and begged us to come over here. Decided to see what he was frothing at the mouth about. Nice place.
    LOL, i didnt beg. Just did a drive by on that other place that was created(disparaging or not ). Hey man i knew that SMM was dying and i know there are some guys there that like to talk some Bolts football and ive been a part of this group for 11-12 years and we just moved to a new place. Good group of knowledgable Bolts fans.
    Your a good guy CBF, figured you could appreciate another place to go. Just thinking of some Bolts fans and bringing them together. Hope to see you keep coming around.
    Last edited by Boltjolt; 06-22-2013, 08:14 PM.
    11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia (plus AZ 2025 1st)
    35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
    37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
    66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
    69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
    100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
    110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
    140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
    181 Jarrian Jones CB - Florida st
    225 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Ol' Miss ➡️ 253 Fabien Lovett DT-FL st

Comment

• cbf
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
      LOL, i didnt beg. Just did a drive by on that other place that was created(disparaging or not ). Hey man i knew that SMM was dying and i know there are some guys there that like to talk some Bolts football and ive been a part of this group for 11-12 years and we just moved to a new place. Good group of knowledgable Bolts fans.
      Your a good guy CBF, figured you could appreciate another place to go. Just thinking of some Bolts fans and bringing them together. Hope to see you keep coming around.
      Well, of the original people who started SMM (me, derwin, chispa, buck, TD & EC), only TD & myself were left. Then our provider (HOSTGATOR, who can eat a back of d*cks), moved our site to a new server. That's when all hell broke loose. I couldn't fix it and neither could hostgator (who can still eat a bag of d*cks). That all happened over Memorial day weekend (of course). Our contract was up in July, so I just said F'ck it and let it go. Buck wants the domain name and I'll gladly transfer it to him on July 1.

Natty and IAD came up with the new site, so I'll keep forwarding the SMM domain there until I transfer it to Buck.

Comment

• Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

Bring em all. We'll feed em food and drink. Make em family. LOL. You crazy mensa fools.

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Originally posted by cbf View Post
          Well, of the original people who started SMM (me, derwin, chispa, buck, TD & EC), only TD & myself were left. Then our provider (HOSTGATOR, who can eat a back of d*cks), moved our site to a new server. That's when all hell broke loose. I couldn't fix it and neither could hostgator (who can still eat a bag of d*cks). That all happened over Memorial day weekend (of course). Our contract was up in July, so I just said F'ck it and let it go. Buck wants the domain name and I'll gladly transfer it to him on July 1.

Natty and IAD came up with the new site, so I'll keep forwarding the SMM domain there until I transfer it to Buck.
          You and IAD would be great additions to those who need tech help, lol. I havent heard how IAD's band is doing these days either. Tell them all to come over if they want some Bolts action. Even OZ ...that fuck!....lol. I do miss chispa though.
          Also hope Buck is doing ok after his tragedy. So sad!

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

And to Fleet....bro, i was skeptical of a move but i had no idea of the details either. However, this was a good decision. I can already see more action here with a great group we had. I am a member of a few Charger forums but TNFLN was always one of the best for knowledgable posters who didnt get overly excited and bent like other places. Hope it grows and is on its way after only a week. I know it is a long shot but would be nice to see RC come back if anyone has any idea how to reach him.

Comment

• Fleet
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Cardiff - Poipu
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
              And to Fleet....bro, i was skeptical of a move but i had no idea of the details either. However, this was a good decision. I can already see more action here with a great group we had. I am a member of a few Charger forums but TNFLN was always one of the best for knowledgable posters who didnt get overly excited and bent like other places. Hope it grows and is on its way after only a week.
              Thanks man. Launching during this time of year is pretty risky but the community at TNFLF really seemed to support the move. I knew by the amount of emails i got from new members we would be getting a lot more new blood. This place will thrive. Good team in place to support the forum and its members.

Comment

• LV Bolt Fan
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
                SC, I can't get my beer open...
                That's my department.

Comment

• TorchedbyRivers
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

I still just came to the old board accidentally. Old habits die hard. Been on thenflforum.com since 2001. That being said I love the look and feel of this new board. Feels like home already. Definitely agree we needed more members. Good job Fleet, CaptainD and the rest of the mods.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                    Grammar Police
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
                    Bring em all. We'll feed em food and drink. Make em family. LOL. You crazy mensa fools.
                    You forgot the best part, we have the best hot sauce! I gotta get me some of the next batch!
                    Go Rivers!

Comment

• Fleet
                      TPB Founder
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Cardiff - Poipu
                      • Send PM

Yea i need more also stinky.

Good to see you torched.

Comment

Working...
                      X