Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official NFL News | Transactions | Free Agency

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Keep in mind we can roll over cap space. So it makes sense to save cap over the next couple of seasons.



    salarycaprollover.jpg

    Comment


    • How da HELL do you carry over 49 MILLION????

      Wow.......

      Comment


      • Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post
        How da HELL do you carry over 49 MILLION????

        Wow.......
        Colts need to start saving up now to retain Luck when his deal comes due in 2022...since he got a $122,000,000 deal last time, how much will he want the next go around?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post
          How da HELL do you carry over 49 MILLION????

          Wow.......
          Outside of Luck I don't think they have anybody that has a massive salary only other veteran Pro Bowler type of player is TY Hilton, and all the other guys are like on their rookie contracts or just average guys not commanding a high salary

          Comment


          • The New York Daily News' Manish Mehta reports coach Adam Gase "absolutely did not want to sign" Le'Veon Bell this offseason.

            This should go over well inside Jets headquarters. Anyway, this is believed to be one of the big -- if not the biggest -- disagreements between Gase and now-fired GM Mike Maccagnan. Maccagnan was the one making the calls on the Bell signing and the outrageous contract handed out to off-ball ILB C.J. Mosley. Mehta adds that Gase "didn't want to spend a lot of money on any running back." As NFL Network's Ian Rapoport puts it, Gase likes Bell as a player but isn't a fan of the money part of it.

            Comment


            • NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Patriots are "in talks" with free agent LB Jamie Collins.

              Comment


              • Jets fired GM Mike Maccagnan.

                VP of Player Personnel Brian Heimerdinger was also canned on Wednesday. "I came to the decision to make a change after much thought and a careful assessment of what would be in the best long-term interests of the New York Jets," CEO Christopher Johnson said in a statement. There had long been word of a rift between Maccagnan and new coach Adam Gase, which Gase tried to downplay last week, but this pretty much clears it up that something wasn't working between the two. Maccagnan spent four years on the job, with the Jets going 10-6 his first season only to string together a 14-34 record 2016-2018. Maccagnan's drafts left a lot to be desired, especially his 2016 one that netted Darron Lee, Christian Hackenberg, and Jordan Jenkins in the first three rounds. Sam Darnold fell into the Jets' laps last year. Not finding any sort of edge rushing presence year in and year out was a major blunder. Gase is the interim GM while the Jets search for a replacement.

                Comment


                • No link, but Bill Belichick will name himself Defensive Coordinator, after he found no replacement for newly hired and departed Greg Schiano. He is his own coaching tree.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Fleet View Post
                    Jets fired GM Mike Maccagnan.

                    VP of Player Personnel Brian Heimerdinger was also canned on Wednesday. "I came to the decision to make a change after much thought and a careful assessment of what would be in the best long-term interests of the New York Jets," CEO Christopher Johnson said in a statement. There had long been word of a rift between Maccagnan and new coach Adam Gase, which Gase tried to downplay last week, but this pretty much clears it up that something wasn't working between the two. Maccagnan spent four years on the job, with the Jets going 10-6 his first season only to string together a 14-34 record 2016-2018. Maccagnan's drafts left a lot to be desired, especially his 2016 one that netted Darron Lee, Christian Hackenberg, and Jordan Jenkins in the first three rounds. Sam Darnold fell into the Jets' laps last year. Not finding any sort of edge rushing presence year in and year out was a major blunder. Gase is the interim GM while the Jets search for a replacement.
                    Where's Woody ?
                    Next you're gonna tell me he is the US Ambassador to the UK.
                    LOL.Yeah. Right.
                    We play modern defensive football.

                    Comment


                    • First there was Mayock.
                      Now Schefter say Daniel Jeremiah may become NYJ GM !
                      Next, our TPB draft gurus will be under consideration for job openings.
                      We play modern defensive football.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
                        First there was Mayock.
                        Now Schefter say Daniel Jeremiah may become NYJ GM !
                        Next, our TPB draft gurus will be under consideration for job openings.
                        Next up: Mel Kiper for GM of Buffalo Bills...

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
                          First there was Mayock.
                          Now Schefter say Daniel Jeremiah may become NYJ GM !
                          Next, our TPB draft gurus will be under consideration for job openings.
                          Wow! I find that hard to believe, but at least he has actually been a scout and worked for a couple of teams.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X