X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I heard on the radio on the way into work that if they trade or cut him, they'd have $21 million in dead money - ouch.

Comment

• Raiders signed Kaser to future contract.

Comment

• Geez, had to come here to look thigs over and so too some sanity. This board has been slow so i went to the Orangemane board to see whats going on....man is that board delusional! Always thought that board had some decent posters but not anymore. Bunch of delusional idiots lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
          Geez, had to come here to look thigs over and so too some sanity. This board has been slow so i went to the Orangemane board to see whats going on....man is that board delusional! Always thought that board had some decent posters but not anymore. Bunch of delusional idiots lol.
          Like they say, winning fixes everything. I hope the orangemane remains delusional...comedic.

Comment

• If I was Mayock, my first move would be to send a late #1 to Pitt for Antonio Brown.
            Moving to LA is not a good business decision, it’s a death sentence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
              If I was Mayock, my first move would be to send a late #1 to Pitt for Antonio Brown.
              Probably a good move for them if they can afford to absorb his 22 million cap hit. Goes down to 18 the following year

Comment

If I was Mayock, my first move would be to send a late #1 to Pitt for Antonio Brown.
                I hope so. Give the ratturds locker room cancer. Iím all for that.
                2019 draft. A work in progress that’s getting closer with declared prospects .....
                Christian Wilkins (DT) CU, Chauncey Gardner-Johnson (FS) UF, Dennis Daley (OT) USC, Isaiah Johnson (CB) UH, Austin Robinson (ILB) UH, Nick Fitzgerald (TE/SLASH) MSSU, Quinn Bailey (OT/OG) ASU

Comment

didn't they just try something similar with Bryant? How'd that turn out?
                  Chagras Got no barg!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X