• Show
Clear All
  • chris9341
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

With Tillery and Adderley... Chargers Will Have The Best Defense In NFL

IMO

You have a DT who will hopefully be able to penetrate the the opponents Offensive line and a Free Safety who can actually cover and doesn't get beat. We'll have Bosa for the entire season instead of just half the season. We have depth at every position. Linebackers is somewhat of a concern for me but I think we'll be ok at that position.
  • chris9341
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

Ok I think I posted this under the wrong topic. Because I don't see it under new post.

Comment

• Panamamike
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

I think Broughton is also going to contribute in the DL rotation as a rookie. I honestly believe he may end up a top 5 day 3 steal of the draft. Great first step, strong lower half. He played out of position at times and had a different position coach each year. Just my .02

Comment

• like54ninjas
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Oct 2017
        • Great White North
        • Draftnik
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post
        I think Broughton is also going to contribute in the DL rotation as a rookie. I honestly believe he may end up a top 5 day 3 steal of the draft. Great first step, strong lower half. He played out of position at times and had a different position coach each year. Just my .02
        I had Cortez as a higher rated prospect than Jerry so I also believe, he will contribute in the rotation this season, and have a very solid career.
        My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
        K9
        Nasir
        Tillery
        Parham
        Reed

Comment

• Panamamike
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

I had Cortez as a higher rated prospect than Jerry so I also believe, he will contribute in the rotation this season, and have a very solid career.
          I think you are way off on Tillery. Time will tell. But i do appreciate the work you put in and thoughts you share in the prospects.i do however think that Broughton was highly under drafted for his skillset.

Comment

• Xenos
            • Feb 2019
            • Send PM

Just got to stay healthy man.

Comment

• charger1993
              Registered Charger Fan
              • May 2017
              • Send PM

My 2 big concerns with our rookies right now.
              Tillery- how does he recover from his shoukder injury, with it nag him as the season goes on, or is he a quick healer, also i question his passion, doesnt seem to be a real high motor guy.

Adderly- my only concern is he played at a small school, so ive wonder this wholse cfb season does adderly look good because hes just better than his competition or is he legit. If adderly brings what he did at Delaware into the NFL, we in noubt have 2 all pro safeties

Comment

• beachcomber
                & ramblin' man
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

Adderley was my fave pick, and think he's gonna be just fine by season's end, and.... dude still has a coupla few things to overcome.

his pass coverage/cover corner skills were brought into question during the SB, he had injury concerns thru the pre draft process, and then there are the competition concerns re: Delaware, and.... do think he'll be just fine.... just sayin'
                RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

• chris9341
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2013
                  • Send PM

Besides Bosa and Ingram Isaac Rochelle is probably one of my favorite players on the defensive line who could easily start on this team if either Bosa or Ingram went down and I would not be worried.

Comment

• richpjr
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Nashville
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by chris9341 View Post
                    Besides Bosa and Ingram Isaac Rochelle is probably one of my favorite players on the defensive line who could easily start on this team if either Bosa or Ingram went down and I would not be worried.
                    I like Rochelle a lot too but he is nowhere near the pass rusher that Bosa and Ingram are.

Comment

• Budsman
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • May 2017
                      • Send PM

I hope you are right but probably not. If we can be top 10 again we have a good chance of doing very well. Let's avoid the the injury bug (knock on wood) and we could be very successful.

Comment

• Panamamike
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Budsman View Post
                        I hope you are right but probably not. If we can be top 10 again we have a good chance of doing very well. Let's avoid the the injury bug (knock on wood) and we could be very successful.
                        Every team gets injuries. Cluster injuries are what can really hurt a unit. We have been waylayed by that a few times; lbs last year, OC a couple years ago. pls let usnget out of TC without any key season ending injuries as well pls.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡
                        👍