• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OhioBolt
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Geno Smith has some real immaturity behavior I am surprise he still is starting, it really showed at the combines and Pro Days when he was getting question on his ability and where he though he would be picked, he was offended bey questions and came off as a jerk. The Draft, Geno falls as suspected and he doesn't handle it well at all. The 2014 off-season when the sign Vick he was upset, but try to play it off and come off as a team player. Now last week press conference melt down classic Ryan Leaf type of shit, with a lot more sarcasm in answering questions.

Geno Smith
    Ability = Back up at this point in the season, maybe a career backup still early yet to decide, but Geno can't over value his ability; a back up QB isn't a bad gig in the NFL $$. Tim Tebo over value his ability and wouldn't except a position change he wanted to be a QB he probably could of been a decent TE that was suggested, how many former basketball players make it as TE(Gates) and Tebo has the athletic ability and knowledge from playing QB.

Mentality= Ryan Leaf

Recovery Plan A = look at Arron Rodgers his stock failed and got drafted way lower than expected, waited his time and learned from the vet Farve. Geno doesn't have a vet like Farve to learn from, but he can learn from Vick who is a vet and has dealt with adversity on and off the field and to being a backup in Philly and now NY.

Recovery Plan B = Look at the guy before you Mark Sanchez he couldn't make it in New York either, but handle the media 100% better and now a back up in Philly, still in the NFL why because he has some talent, not great by any means, but talent to stay in the NFL.

Future = If he doesn't mature he will be out of the league in a few years, he has some talent he just can't handle adversity well, whether it is getting pressure in the pocket, or the press from reporters, a QB has to have a strong mentality to make it in the NFL, this position is the most scrutinized, and early indicators are Geno Smith will not make it, especially being in New York.

Comment

• blueman
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Top seed?? Somebody already mentioned top fucking seed??? Shi-it.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
        No Sir, I Dont Like It
        • Jun 2013
        • Section 457
        • Migrant Film Worker
        • Send PM

Originally posted by thelightningwill View Post
        Football is just a business, and we all have to behave ourselves. No more releases from real life.

I see I was alone in my thinking that football was something fun in which we all stop taking ourselves so seriously and get a chance to scream out that masculine aggression. Clearly I was wrong. Football is just like an accounting office, and life is a complete stress factory of normalcy and politeness.

Somebody pass me my valium; time to check out on humanity.

Chargers, I hope you feel okay and that you are very respectful tomorrow.

Raiders, I'd say you suck, but that would be disrespectful to your customers. Might I say that that gorilla-suited gentleman can go fuh ... Oh wait. I almost messed up there and said something disrespectful. Oh, Raiders and your knife-wielding customers. I am truly sorry for my behavior over the past 30 years. No, wait. No, fuck this. Fuck this. Fuck this. Go fuck yourselves.

Fuck the Raiders. Fuck the Jets. Fuck politeness. Go Chargers. Destroy the Jets and tell their customers to stuff it.
        You're NOT alone on this one.
        Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
        sigpic

Comment

• oneinchpunch
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Smith was 4-of-13 for 27 yards and threw a pick for the 16th time in 21 starts while Vick was 9-of-20 for 47 yards, but the Jets can take some solace in the fact that neither one appeared to curse at or flip the bird to any fans.
          Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Formula 21
            The Future is Now
            • Jun 2013
            • Republic of San Diego
            • Send PM

It's Namath time.
            Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
            The Wasted Decade is done.
            Build Back Better.

Comment

• TTK
              EX-Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • America's Finest City
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula Two One View Post
              It's Namath time.

Comment

Working...