Clear All
  • Mister Hoarse
    No Sir, I Dont Like It
    • Jun 2013
    • Section 457
    • Migrant Film Worker
    • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
    Ok, so this isn't the prediction thread. So I can speak my mind. We are going to whoop these fucking clowns into oblivion. Their sole bright spots are 1 linebacker and POSSIBLY a running back. Fuck these fuckfarts into their hell of karma for eternity. If we don't beat these fucking shitbags by 40 points, I will be severely depressed. The only thing that will get me out of that depression is if we don't beat these cumstained pirate wannabes into submission by 70 points when they play in San Diego. Hopefully, all their fans will contract Ebola and AIDS and choke on 1,000 dicks until they bleed profusely from their sternums and can no longer be sustained by Darth Vader, any skeleton parts, any gorillas, Amy Trask, or any
    Voodoo bullshit they've been praying over. I hope Reggie McKenzie has a fucking seizure and that Mark Davis is visited by so many bouts of diarrhea that he succumbs to the God of Shit in such a manner that it causes
    him to re-evaluate his entire life, and therefore makes him believe that the only place his cheating bastard of a fucking franchise has hope is in the Valley of Buttfucking, where statisticians await to call him out on his
    teams' YPC statistics for ever and eternity. And in addition, I hope that Oakland and Los Angeles burst into fire simultaneously, while Al Davis jigs in an eternal spire of Lyle Alzado's urine while having to listen to "Bad Boys
    Running Wild" by the Scorpions until they all bleed from their anuses. And then, while they're contemplating the whole "bad boy" lifestyle, they're struck by 9,375,358,016,153,692,063 lightning bolts to their scrotums, while Dan Fouts kicks all of their descendants in the balls, and Dave Caspar dances in a column of flames, while Ken Stabler's nipples are arracked repeatedly by Ebola-infected pirhanna. And furthermore, FUCK THOSE
    GUYS AND ANYONE WHO AFFILIATES THEMSELVES WITH THAT SHITTY FRANCHISE.
    BEST. POST. EVAH.
    Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X