• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JDA21
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
    I don't necessarily agree. Kelce is becoming a big weapon for them. Jamal Charles often puts that team on his back, and Bowe seems to be doing better this year. The defense seems to be doing ok too, despite losing some of their better guys to injury.
    I wouldn't take them lightly.
    I know Charles is a beast and their defense is very good...Bowe is good when healthy and motivated but other than him their top 2 receivers starting the year were Donnie Avery and Junior Hemingway..I thought they would struggle to score points as they have trouble stretching the field offensively.

Comment

Originally posted by JDA21 View Post
      I know Charles is a beast and their defense is very good...Bowe is good when healthy and motivated but other than him their top 2 receivers starting the year were Donnie Avery and Junior Hemingway..I thought they would struggle to score points as they have trouble stretching the field offensively.
      I don't know. They scored 40-something on the Cheatriots, and I know (mainly because I make the trip to KC to see us play against the Chiefs every year) that you can't count them out of any game, especially ones in Arrowhead. Add to that - that they seem to respond well to their Kool-Aid jug coach, and I am just wary of them.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

That Chiefs video is great
        Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Boltx
          Dominate the day
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

I've watched it like 30 times and I still can't figure out what he was trying to do.
          ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

Originally posted by Boltx View Post
            I've watched it like 30 times and I still can't figure out what he was trying to do.
            There's turf monsters popping up all over that SF field. He was probably just trying to avoid a blown achilles.

Comment

• Bolt-O
              Administrator
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Chefs have a bye this week to prepare for the Bolts. First the Squacks, then the 'duhs, and now the Chefs and the short week against the Donks. Schedule makers did no favors for prep time for the Chargers.

Comment

• Panama
                パナマ
                • Aug 2013
                • London
                • Opera singer and web developer.
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
                Chefs have a bye this week to prepare for the Bolts. First the Squacks, then the 'duhs, and now the Chefs and the short week against the Donks. Schedule makers did no favors for prep time for the Chargers.
                Makes it less likely the team will relax into a trap game.
                Adipose

Comment

• RTPbolt
                  Charger Fan till the end
                  • Jun 2013
                  • North Carolina
                  • Send PM

They dont play consistently good but they can get up for a good team coming to their home based on the last 2 years to be able to compete. Only takes a few plays to go belly up on a team or them making plays on us to make it a tough one in a hostile environment. Good thing is we are a pretty good road team and will not in anyway be penciling it in as a win.

On to Oakland....lets beat those Retards

Comment

• KarlC
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jul 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Yubaking View Post
                    That's even worse than Cropussy against the Jets in the playoff loss!
                    The best part of that Chef rabbiting was that the NFL media splattered it everywhere on every show Monday.

That dude is NEVER going to live that down.

SD guy in OZ

Comment

• TTK
                      EX-Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • America's Finest City
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by KarlC View Post
                      The best part of that Chef rabbiting was that the NFL media splattered it everywhere on every show Monday.

That dude is NEVER going to live that down.
                      I would love to be the fly on the wall when the Chiefs went over that play in front of the whole team on Monday.

Comment

Working...
                      X