• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Charged4Life
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Oct 2017
    • Send PM

Oh boy. I just got some Gaba-Pentin recently and it's doing the job. Greatly curbs my anxiety and over-reactivity. It is the same as Neurontin (the anti-seizure med).

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
      No Sir, I Dont Like It
      • Jun 2013
      • Section 457
      • Migrant Film Worker
      • Send PM

Still keeping off the 50 plus lbs I lost last year. Diet modifications and moderate excercise is all it took
      Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
      sigpic

Comment

• Charged4Life
        Charged4Life commented
        Editing a comment
        Good!
    • Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Charged4Life View Post
      Oh boy. I just got some Gaba-Pentin recently and it's doing the job. Greatly curbs my anxiety and over-reactivity. It is the same as Neurontin (the anti-seizure med).
      Yeah its the same thing. Ive tried it. Its becoming really popular for anxiety.

Comment

• Charged4Life
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Oct 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Yeah its the same thing. Ive tried it. Its becoming really popular for anxiety.
        I remember taking Neurontin 15-20 years ago at least and I didn't notice any difference. Now it's a different story. Not quite a panacea though. But some days I don't get enough sleep so it might just be that. But it helps.

Comment

• Caslon
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Apr 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Charged4Life View Post
          I still have some leftover Klonopin (also an anti-seizure drug) which has a side effect of calming anxiety. That stuff is potent! Only 0.5mg to take the edge off and make me sleepy. I only use it occasionally. I once used it too much and had some wierd side effects. Could not keep anything down (except some fruit) for a week, and when I moved my vision from side to side...it kept on going. The doctor prescribing that over prescribed the daily dosage. I can understand the higher dosage for those with seizures, but not for just taking the edge off. It didn't help having a couple of rum and cokes each evening and taking Klonopin for insomnia.
          Last edited by Caslon; 07-31-2019, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X